"Go, I'll treat you to a drink!"

    "I'm so happy today, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket!

    " Watching them, they all wondered if these people were crazy...

    When Zero finished the one-hour training, he came out of the cubicle sweating profusely, and was surprised to find that the originally empty training room was actually full of people. Those mercenaries who didn't need to do physical training actually joined in, and the atmosphere of everyone's ironing was in full swing.

    Zero passed between them with a look of surprise and walked to the outside rest area.

    There is a row of public taps installed here, and the filtered pure water is unscrewed. It is often seen that mercenaries drink it with their hands.

    She put things down, held the water in her hands, lowered her head, and splashed a handful on her face.

    Just as she was about to send her into the mouth, someone suddenly grabbed her wrist from the side: "What are you doing?" Ling raised his

    head strangely, and saw that Mo Sang was standing next to him, frowning at her. He seemed to have just finished practicing, his body was steaming hot, and the thin black T couldn't cover the vigorous muscles of his shoulders.

    A drop of water slid across the corner of her brow, and she blinked: "Drink water."

    Mo Sangwu looked away from her red cheeks, let go, and took out a metal bottle from his pocket: "That's not drinking water, Drink this."

    "What's this?"

    "Energy drink." The

    bottle was obviously too big for her, and Zero had to take a sip with her head raised in both hands.

    Mo Sangwu looked at her and felt a little itchy in his throat. He subconsciously knocked out a cigarette and put it between his lips, and said in a low voice, "Is there anything I'm not used to where I live?"

    "No, the house is spacious and everything is complete, thank you, President."

    "That's good."

    Zero wiped his mouth and wanted to put away the metal water bottle, but he took it away first.

    Mo Sanwu raised his hand, raised his head and poured the remaining drink in the bottle into his mouth, his Adam's apple rolled, and the transparent water droplets slid down his sharp throat and were absorbed by the collar.

    The little girl stood there dumbfounded and looked at him, she didn't seem to be blushing and beating.

    Mo Sangwu glanced at her, he suddenly noticed something, and took the hand she wanted to carry behind him.

    "Did you not protect yourself during training? How did you do this?"

    The skin on the palm of Zero's right hand was completely reddened, and there were blisters at the base of the palm, which looked rather miserable. In the final analysis, the normal fitness equipment is still too heavy for her.

    "Small injuries, just flush them with water."

    Mo Sang Wu dragged her towards the elevator: "I'll take you to the treatment room."

    Ling pursed his lips and grabbed his hand slightly: "It's really not needed. ..."

    Mo Sangwu frowned, "With your body that can't even stand -20 degrees, when will this injury heal?"