Ling and Helan discussed the daily training process. Because of her low degree of mechanization, and her original body under house arrest for many years, originally She is very weak and can't bear high-intensity training, so the system only arranges training for her in the use of weapons and physical enhancement, such as rock climbing and fighting.

    There are actually not many people who exercise physical fitness, because most of the human beings have undergone mechanized transformation of fighting tendencies, and the mechanical arm can easily lift more than a ton of weight, people no longer need to spend a lot of effort to exercise muscles, like Mosan Nothing like that is pure anomaly.

    Without squinting, he passed through the dense crowd and went straight to the physical training room.

    People passing by subconsciously stopped and looked back at her.

    "This girl always feels a little familiar."

    "Have you met?"

    "No. But it's familiar and kind..." The man couldn't remember how hard he thought about it.

    Seeing that Zero was already far away, another person, uncharacteristically, followed her towards the physical training room.

    The companion was very strange: "Where are you going?"

    The man subconsciously said: "I want to go see if she needs help."

    "Then I will also go..."

    More and more people follow Zero's direction, Like an ant colony lined up.

    There are a lot of equipment in the physical training room, and every time you enter a compartment, there will be a system prompt sound. But now there is no one here, and there is one person to reserve the venue.

    "Welcome to the bench press I-3."

    "Welcome to the infinite wheel spinning bike..."

    She touched here and there, and finally chose the most simple-looking equipment: the barbell.

    After entering the compartment, opaque frosted glass rises all around, and the outside scene cannot be seen.

    "Please select the initial weight, the minimum weight has been selected, and the training starts."

    With the music rhythm given by the system, adjust your breathing with zero effort, keep your horse stride steadily, and lift the barbell with both arms.

    The first time she lifted, but as the weight increased a little bit, the barbell on her shoulders became heavier and heavier.

    Because the inside of the training compartment is completely soundproof, and even the glass is one-way processed, the outside can see the inside but not the outside.

    So Zero's face wrinkled and sweating profusely fell into the eyes of others, and she didn't know it herself.

    Across a wall, the mercenaries who were supposed to train separately were all surrounded by the gate. They didn't even dare to approach, they only dared to quietly watch the girl.

    The black-faced men with the big five and three thick clenched their fists: "Come on, come on!" The

    tall and beautiful female mercenaries cheered: "It's almost lifted up, work hard..."

    Seeing Zero gritted her teeth and lifted the small barbell above her head, cheers like a world champion broke out from outside the door.

    "Yeah! It's great!"