Mo Sang Wu held her down: "Partner? Maybe it used to be , but how do you know if he has been completely controlled by the electronic virus now."

    An Ling frowned and retorted: "Zero, I don't."

    He stepped forward and planned to go directly to Mo Sanwu to grab someone.

    But the latter turned sideways to avoid it, and turned Zero to the right rear at once, and the left fist that was ready to go in the next second had already smashed hard at the person in front of him.

    A heavy fist can easily smash the deformer's skull, but when it hits An Ling, it seems to be smashed into a mudflat. His body loses its human form at the moment of attack, and turns into a silvery white surging ocean current. Mo Sangwu's fist penetrate directly.

    But before it was over, countless nano-robots erupted and surrounded Mosang Wu from all directions, turning into flowing chains to trap his limbs and limbs. An Ling used similar techniques to hang Aberrants before. But before he could tighten his grip, Mo Sangwu's mechanical punch also burst into dazzling firepower...

    In an instant, the two had restrained a few moves, and both of them tacitly did not affect Zero on the right shoulder.

    "All stop!!!" When the

    final sound fell, the mechanical punch withdrew, the nano-robot changed back to human form, and the two returned to a state where nothing happened in the blink of an eye.

    Mo Sang snorted and kicked the telephone pole reluctantly.

    On the other hand, An Ling stood obediently by the side, with a clean white shirt on his body, not at all like the way he was killing someone just when he waved his hand.

    "The enemy still doesn't know where, what's the matter with the two of you fighting?!" Zero hated iron, "Team Mo, please let me down."

    Mo Sangwu frowned, but still obeyed . Squat down. He watched Zero jump off his shoulders without hesitation, and ran towards the man on the opposite side. The two were familiar with each other and had a close relationship.

    How to say, even if the guy is not a person.

    He was also very, very unhappy.

    An Ling took Zero to a nearby broken shop, and half-kneeled to check her mechanical legs and hands: "The prosthesis is not infected by the virus, is there any pain or discomfort on the body?"

    "Everything is fine, don't worry. Zero worriedly looked at An Ling, "Don't mention me, it's you, you couldn't change back to human form when I left yesterday, are you all right now?" The

    black-haired youth bowed his head meekly, thinking that she The concern of the original unpleasant will be blacked out and deleted.

    "After 120 million calculations, this electronic virus has been perfectly deciphered. The number is XII0791. It has 200 multi-angle mutations per second. It mainly attacks the control system of mechanical prosthetics."

    He said, "As long as you find one piece of data With the transceiver base station, I can transmit the cracking program to all the mercenaries in the city, and they will be fine."

    "Really? That's great! Lu Nan and Jesse are saved!" Zero jumped up excitedly.

    An Ling looked at her silently, no emotion could be seen on his calm face, but a pair of bright yellow pupils shone fiercely.

    Zero and him looked at each other and felt something: "An Ling, did I make you angry by leaving without authorization?" The

    latter replied without hesitation: "No, Zero will never make me angry, and I didn't simulate it either. The emotional program of 'angry' ." Ling