"Grass!!!"

    Mo Sangwu scolded, stretched out his arms to block Ling Tian's attack, and threw a fist into the face of the deformer in front of him, hitting the ugly face with great force. sink down.

    And behind him, not only Ling Tian, ​​but the rest of the mercenaries were all lying flat.

    The originally silent city suddenly turned into purgatory. From the corner of the road, the underground garage, and the shopping mall building, twisted and weird aberrants climbed out one by one, rushing in his direction aggressively.

    In short, all members of the Pioneer Team, except Mo Sangwu, turned into 'vegetable' people who could only open their eyes and close their eyes in an instant.

    He was forced to fight one against ten.

    "Cough, cough."

    The body of the last aberrant was thrown on the ground, Mo Sang Wu wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and slowly stood up straight.

    There was a devastated battlefield at his feet, and he was the only one standing in the open space around him.

    The Aberrant Legion still doesn't know where he's dormant, his companion is unconscious, and he's losing control of his mechanical prosthesis.

    I dragged my increasingly heavier body away, and I didn't know how long I walked, and the mechanical legs were completely scrapped.

    With a "boom", he fell to his knees.

    Mo Sangwu had to admit that he had become paralyzed.

    In this situation, if the Aberrant Legion of Black Sand City launches an attack, the entire mercenary guild will become an appetizer, and their primary target of devouring must be him.

    Mo Sangwu opened the energy source mechanism on his body, and the blue and barking stone inside was shining brightly.

    The man's thick black eyelashes are drooping, and the only way at present is for him to explode the energy source stone and die together with the Aberrant King.

    Looking up at the sun that was completely obscured by dark clouds, Mo Sangbu felt relaxed for a moment. When he reacted, he suddenly noticed footsteps approaching.

    "Who is it, come out!"

    The hidden figure trembled and walked out obediently.

    His pupils contracted slightly, and it turned out to be a... girl.

    Zero actually saw him from a distance, and she immediately raised her hands after Mosang silently warned.

    "I am the second-level registered mercenary of the guild! I have no malicious intentions!"

    [Humanoid Tyrannosaurus Mosanwu (Transformed Human)]

    1. HP: 7000

    2. Resistance: 6000

    3. Damage: 12000

    4. Level: Galaxy

    5. Equipment column: 7/7

    6. Background: President of the mercenary guild

    7. Special abilities: [Mechanical Tyrannosaurus], [Fire Breathing]

    With this terrible data, she felt that if she didn't express her position immediately, she probably wouldn't have the chance to say the next sentence...