An Ling was doing such a thing, but his tone was solemn: "Don't you like it?"

    The answer he got was that the girl ran into the bathroom and closed the door with a "pop".

    The Bubble Bobble watch was thrown on the bed, and the next second it disintegrated into countless silver particles, and the nano-robots aggregated like a wave, and finally turned into a human shape.

    The fragrant magazine projected on the wall has disappeared without a trace, An Ling took a step forward, and finally stood silently at the door of the bathroom in a daze.

    Zero has been imprisoned in the Third Research Institute for ten years. Although he has grown up, he has never received a normal education, and even lacks knowledge. Of course, he does not understand the relationship between the sexes.

    She is still a blank slate.

    An Ling sighed slowly, feeling that the host processor was a little hot. He looked at himself again in the mirror on the door frame. Perhaps from the eyes of the general public, the young man in white in the mirror could be regarded as handsome and gentle.

    But he recalled the model in the magazine, and the next moment, the person in the mirror transformed into a muscular man again.

    An Ling frowned at his new appearance and lowered his eyes.

    "Forget it, Zero once praised me for being handsome."

    The reason for this oolong was obviously that Zero dreamed of handsome guys and chicken legs.

    But the dream galaxy she thought was actually a place where the real souls of many machine-transformed people in the Federation were promoted. The handsome guy she saw was also the real Herman.

    Overnight, official, unofficial, overt, and underground social media in the federal government was all fried.

    The hashtags #Galaxy Goddess# and #fried Chicken Goddess instantly topped the top 1 trending searches, and the number of Internet traffic increased exponentially. Even the news that the Third Research Institute was forced to shut down the auction was ignored.

    [Passerby A]: I heard it with my own ears when I was insomnia counting the stars yesterday. The voice of the goddess is so beautiful!

    [Passerby B]: Ah ah ah, real name envy.

    [Passerby C]: I have been squatting since this morning, I hope the goddess can speak another word.

    [Passerby D]: Squat together!

    Everyone has speculated about the origin of the sound, and there are several inferences:

    1. The owner of the sound is someone higher than the star god;

    2. The owner of the sound has special abilities that can be embodied in the galactic space;

    3. The sound of The master is the galaxy itself.

    At present, the third theory is the most respected by the public, which is also the origin of the name of the Milky Way goddess.

    But because everyone in this space is in the form of a soul, no one can record and store it. Based on memory alone, no one can tell what is special about this short sentence of only a few seconds.

    Even the First and Second Research Institute conducted a meticulous and precise investigation of the words "I want to eat fried chicken" in an attempt to find out the relationship between the three (Goddess, Galaxy and fried chicken).