"What's wrong with him?"

    An Ling's tone did not change at all: "Under the extreme fear, his genetic disease is deteriorating at an extremely fast rate, and there are still 9 minutes and 22 seconds before he becomes an aberrant.

    " Aloud: "It's really retribution."

    At this time, the government army was finally alerted. More than a dozen roaring police cars drove around the institute, police robots and robocops lined up to surround the lawn below, and dazzling searchlights shot up toward the roof, piercing the darkness like lightning.

    Sid and Dongdong completed the task and rushed to the top floor to stand with her.

    They confront Conrad on the edge of the rooftop.

    "If that's your answer, I know."

    The wind blew the overly large clothes on Zero's body. She raised her left arm and pointed the black barrel of the gun at the crazy white-robed old man in front of

    her . "Atonement, you murderer." This one is a special tracking round, so don't worry about it.

    The jet-black bullet turned a corner in mid-air, and then seemed to be taut by fate's alignment, sinking deep into Conrad's forehead.

    "Uh..." The old man only had time to make a strange ho ho sound, and he fell off the roof of the building dozens of meters high.

    Zero didn't look, because she clearly heard the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground.

    The next moment, four or five searchlights silently gathered on them, and several sniper bullets shot from a distance, hitting the stone bricks on the roof.

    An Ling took her shoulders, and turned to the outside.

    Zero squatted down and saw the police drones rising densely around him, and then he felt how crazy the plan for tonight was.

    "We alerted the police, hurry up, you can't be exposed in front of the government!" The

    whistling siren seemed to be a prelude to life, and police cars flashing red and blue lines gathered towards the gate, blocking all the places where they could go out. The drones patrolled around the windows, and soon they would reach the height of the top floor.

    "How many people are there?"

    Anling replied calmly: "There are 40 human-transformed policemen and 60 police robots. Most of them are local patrol officers, and a few are government military special personnel," Conrad said. The assassination team is also coming here."

    Zero breathed for a while, and clenched his hands unconsciously. She began to think hard about the way to escape, even if it was just to let Sid and Dongdong leave...

    An Ling who was beside her suddenly said, "Zero, do you want to fly?"

    He was not fully human at the moment, and there was only a blur on his silver face. With facial features, he wrapped his arms around her, and his pupilless eyes did not blink.

    Under the building where the two lived, various policemen had already begun to search. They directly smashed the iron gate and poured into the institute like a tide. There are a small number of people whose body functions have been completely remodeled. They even choose to climb up the window from the outside with their bare hands, but they reach the second and third floors within a few seconds.

    "Sir, there are no signs of fighting in the institute. We are searching for researchers... Found them. They are all hiding in the storage room."

    "The birds mentioned in the report have all disappeared, and there are only a few feathers and blood on the ground."