It was so bad, so bad...

    Zero was sitting on a silvery, surging 'wave'. An Ling completely lost her human form and turned into an overwhelming silver wave, and he carried her surging in the corridor. He followed Conrad in a hurry and kept a proper distance, gradually consuming his mental power.

    Anling has never been a 'person'. His body is a myriad of nano-robots, and he cannot specifically target any one of them. The robot, which is harmless to Zero, flows gently through the fingertips, but the next moment it can directly blast a big hole in the wall.

    At the same time, An Ling's special abilities are also working. Under the influence of [Chaos Mire], Conrad has lost his mind and has hallucinations.

    In his eyes, the entire research institute has become a twisted purgatory. The sea of ​​red flames and silver waves intertwined, and there were countless man-eating crows hovering above their heads.

    He saw with his own eyes that the researchers in white robes were dismantled into parts by nanorobots, and their stumps and arms fell all over the floor. In fact, those were just trash or broken glass that was thrown away when they escaped.

    Conrad fled like a headless fly, and finally climbed the construction gangway to the top floor. He looked around with his eyes open: the helicopter...why is it gone?

    When he was blown by the cool night wind, he realized that he was already standing on the edge of the building, with a height of tens of meters under his feet.

    At the juncture of life and death, reason back to the cage for a second.

    Conrad's vest was dripping with cold sweat, as if the broken left arm didn't hurt so much. He quietly moved his toes back a little and pulled out an ugly smirk.

    "No. 0, I don't want this kind of scene at all. There should be some misunderstanding between us? Yes, it was researcher Noah who wanted to kill you, do you remember? He has been drowned in the nutrition chamber, no one will I hurt you again! You are safe!"

    Conrad was incoherent, and began to talk nonsense with his eyes open, "I raised you for ten years, you have no father or mother, I took care of you, and it was only when you came. Ding Dian is big and as thin as a little monkey, how can I count as half of your adoptive father?"

    "You let this nano-robot leave, and I'll take back the assassination team immediately. Let's get along as before, okay? Or I'll give you whatever you want!" The

    night wind blew, and countless birds stopped on the edge of the rooftop. Looking at them, there are still flesh and blood left at the corners of their mouths, and their eyes are red and glowing.     Zero kept his head down, before he couldn't help but say, "Director Conrad

    , how could you say such a thing."

    "Foster father? Do you really think of us as humans?"

Trembling, An Ling raised her hand and patted her back gently as comfort.

    Conrad looked at the two people in front of him, his eyes rolling around: "Nonsense, I am for the scientific and technological progress of the Federation, and everything I do is at the forefront! Do you think that upgrading does not require sacrifice? For the Federation Sacrifice is the glory of you ordinary people!"

    His voice was hoarse, cracked in the night wind.

    The next moment, the resting birds suddenly dispersed, and all fluttered their wings and flew away from the rooftop.

    When Ling calmed down, she watched the old man in front of her move his hands and feet, gradually losing his mind. The left shoulder where the prosthesis was broken was raised high, like a sarcoma.