[Dangerous clearing is successful, the force field is lifted, the emergency mission is completed, and the reward is being settled. 】

    From the appearance of the aberrant to the end, the whole process only took five minutes.

    "It's too fast, really dead?" The

    convenience store owner walked down from the second floor with lingering fears, just in time to see a short girl appearing, with a platinum gun on her shoulder, obviously dressed very plainly The combat uniform looks valiant.

    Zero checked the deformer's body, reported the specific location, and waited for the cleaning robot to deal with the funeral.

    Of course, she didn't forget to 'recycle' the other party's system authority, even if the power was minimal and there was no special ability.

    Once upon a time, he panicked when he heard the alarm sound, and was locked in the force field, struggling to the death, waiting for the ethereal rescue.

    Now, she has become the one who can stand up to protect everyone.

    Opportunities are what you hold in your own hands.

    Because the killing process was too fast, some people didn't have time to run far, they turned around and ran back when they heard the news.     "We also have such a powerful mercenary

    in our community!"

    "It's amazing."

    "Little sister, it was amazing just now! It's so handsome!"     I haven't communicated with people normally in 2000. I was scared to death when I saw this battle, so I quickly pulled up my hood and left with a shy smile.     It was getting dark, and she was strolling in the alleys of the old town. During this period of time, when she has no assignments, she works part-time nearby. The flower shop sells flowers and distributes flyers. Although the pay is not much, it is enough for daily meals.     After the sun went down, the neon lights of various colors seemed to come to life, turning into gorgeous plastic sheets to cover the garbage in this city. Anesthetize people's distress with hilarity and virtual entertainment.     The voice of a lonely solitary guest singing love songs faintly floated in the air, out of tune and hoarse.     Zero hooked the corners of his lips, walked through the iron gate of the community with a bag of nutrients in his mouth, and said hello to the security robot standing by the door, "Good evening!" When walking     alone, the Bubble Bobble watch on his wrist vibrated.     She tapped the dial with her fingertips: "Bao, I just solved a D-class aberrant in the community! It only took five minutes, you see it!"     "But it's strange, he doesn't have many mechanical parts at all! And I've seen it before The deformed people who have been there have normal human heads, just like the scissors man and the B-class giants, but now this one has only abnormal heads and normal bodies."     An Ling's calm voice sounded in the earphones: "Zero is very powerful, You solved the problem before the other mercenaries arrived, as expected of you."

    He began to answer the second question, "The speed of genetic disease outbreaks is related to one's physique and emotions. Mechanical modification can only delay the degree of the disease, but cannot solve the problem in essence. This D-class aberration has the disease in the brain, it is impossible for him to do so. Replace yourself with a mechanical brain flower, so although the distortion speed is fast, the strength is not strong."

    "Zero's reaction speed and power control have been improved to a certain extent, about 1%, and make persistent efforts."

    "Pfft, Dabao, you still have You will praise people..." Zero didn't say a word, and An Ling's warning suddenly sounded in his earphones, his voice was rarely urgent, "Dangerous, hurry up and lower your head-!!"