"Leaving a part/body with Zero, I can provide more comprehensive protection, and can also be used as a terminal and a phone."

    "Zero, please rest assured, I will not disturb your life, I will automatically turn on the standby protection mode. , there will be no eavesdropping, and there will be no hidden danger of invasion of privacy. If you are still uneasy, you can choose to turn off the power when you are at home."

    Zero was surprised by Dabao's thoughtfulness and understanding, "Thank you, I am not worried. However, Dabao, do you have any other styles? I prefer the previous bubble dragon..." The

    silver trendy watch on the wrist was silent.

    After a while, An Ling didn't say a word, and transformed into the appearance of the former Bubble Dragon watch, but it was completely new.

    Zero's eyes lit up, and he almost jumped up: "Dabao, you are amazing!! I'm impressed by you! It's amazing, not only a super hacker but also deformed at will, your voice is also very nice, your body must be very handsome..."

    His master controller, which is far away, seems to be hot, and even all the hosts start to calculate frantically, and strings of meaningless codes are swept across the screen.

    An Ling: I gradually lost myself in the loud voices and praises.

    Two days after returning home, the task of going out has not been settled yet, and Zero can no longer sit still.

    The mechanical corgi was seriously injured in the previous battle. Originally, he only lost an ear, and now even the internal system is beginning to be disordered.

    She sighed and looked at Dongdong, who was chasing Sid around in the living room, and even started to learn how to croak "giggle" and run around in anxiety.

    It has forgotten that it is a dog, and it is urgent to repair it, but she has no money!

    So Zero racked his brains and suddenly thought of a place.

    She tapped the watch on her wrist with her finger, leaned closer and whispered: "Dabao asks you something, the dismantling center... Can I go in and visit?"

    Anling cut off his body consciousness almost as soon as he felt the touch. come over.

    "The dismantling factory does not allow outsiders to enter, and has a very strict access control system. But the garbage dump at the rear is completely open."

    But in an instant, he reasoned out her wishes.

    "Zero wants mechanical parts, and I can provide you with better ones."

    She waved her hand: "It is illegal to embezzle public funds! I just want to visit the dismantling center and pick up garbage. I mean if, in case, If there is something they don’t want, how can we use it?”

    An Ling wanted to say that this possibility is extremely low, he was silent for a moment, and finally said: “Don’t take risks, the safest route has been planned for you and sent to In the terminal, if any danger is detected, I will take action."

    Zero patted her chest: "Don't worry, treasure."

    She said she was going to pick up trash, but she didn't want to compete with those homeless people for business, and wanted to be more covert.

    So I waited until it was completely dark, wearing a turtleneck trench coat, a hat, a mask and a flashlight, and went fully armed with a pocket on my back.

    She didn't bring Sid with her, and the mechanical housekeeper was walking with a bang, and the movement was too loud. Zero steps briskly ran towards the dismantling center. When passing through the back door of the community, he saw a thin, tall shadow hovering stiffly. It was the security robot without an arm.