"President, the tracking signal of target B has disappeared."

    "The distress signal of the mercenary Lunan was sent an hour ago, and it was also in the northeast direction." A mercenary hesitated.

    The northeast direction was the way they came, where another 3-person mercenary team was on a tree-planting mission.

    The original drone survey showed that there were only a few C-level aberrants in the desert, and the mercenary team led by the vice president Ling Tian was more than enough.

    But what they didn't expect was that their line not only encountered three C-level aberrants, but also led to two B-level aberrators lying in ambush in the depths of the desert. Because there were too many, it would be very difficult for the Lingtian team to deal with it. , and one of the B-classes escaped during the melee.

    A tattooed man said, "They can't last for 10 minutes against the B-level aberrants. Even if they rush over immediately, it's too late."

    "That one still has special abilities, and my leg was bitten off by it." A one-legged mercenary said.

    Their faces are all numb, and most people have no idea of ​​bleeding. As long as they don't die, they can stand up when they go back and put on their prosthetic limbs. This is mechanical ascension.

    "Hurry up as soon as possible." Vice President Ling Tian stared firmly ahead, "Even if we don't hold back, we have to collect the corpses for our brothers." The

    carriage was silent.

    Although they only met once in the same car when they came, how vulnerable humans are when facing powerful monsters. Everyone present knew that Lu Nan and the others had no hope of surviving, and there was no need for rescue.

    Because mercenary casualties are too common.

    After driving for another half an hour, they finally saw the shadow of the vegetation.

    "There!" The

    truck stopped slowly.

    Ling Tian's leather boots were on the ground, he picked up a piece of broken metal parts in confusion and looked at them.

    "What is this?"

    "It seems to be the bearing of the robotic arm."

    Everyone scattered and got out of the car. They walked a few steps, and their expressions became more and more strange.

    The fragmented tree planting machines were not in their original positions, but piled up together; the

    vegetation was bumpy, and the traces stretched for kilometers;

    the quiet and motionless aberrations, with a small pool of blood dripping from their bodies, were already dead.

    This is not like a battlefield of three people at all, but it looks like a mechanical war has just ended?

    The most terrifying thing was that the three weak first-level mercenaries came out from behind the dunes unscathed, waving at them as they walked.

    Someone rubbed their eyes: "It's alive, not a ghost."

    Someone was surprised: "This is what you did?"

    Jesse asked back, "Is there a fourth person present?!"

    Everyone: "..." Indeed, in the desert There will be no one who can come to support faster than their squad.