Jesse touched the goose bumps on his arm, feeling the fear: "I never thought that just the three of us could kill a Class B aberrant... It's a great luck, God bless! One-sided announcement that zero is me My lucky star!"

    "Zero, thank you for not giving up in times of crisis, and taking the risk to save us."

    "It was the two eldest brothers who desperately protected me just now. I'm so weak that I can't fight meleely. If it wasn't for you, I would have died." Sincerely.

    The three of them had just turned the corner, and they felt like they had turned around at the gate of hell, and they couldn't help but sigh.

    Lu Nan sighed: "If we didn't have to bring you to the desert to plant trees, this kind of thing would not have happened. Don't worry, you will definitely get the most rewards."

    Jesse turned back: "The only accident is these few The tree pits of the heavenly seed have all been trampled down, and I pray that the seeds can be buried deep enough to germinate."

    They looked at the chaotic earth with expressions of wanting to cry without tears.

    Because the water purifiers and tents were destroyed, they could not continue to camp in the desert. While waiting for the emergency rescue, Lu Nan told Jesse about his upgrade to a planetary level when he was in a near-death situation. The latter looked envious, and they all thought it was a coincidence.

    Zero sat on her luggage, the hot wind blowing the hair on her cheeks. Although his face was gray, his eyes were bright.

    The mechanical corgi lay beside him obediently, letting her gently touch the shell.

    Dongdong lost one of his ears, it should have been smashed by the fighting force, and many parts were worn out, but the little guy didn't say a word, and he didn't even hesitate when he rushed to the aberrant hundreds of times bigger than himself.

    Zero was thinking about how to configure the reward in hand, and the Bubble Bobble watch on his wrist suddenly vibrated.

    "Dabao, was that you just now?"

    "It was me."

    She lifted her watch to her cheek and whispered, "It's fortunate that you are here, otherwise we really can't do anything about it, the B-level aberrator is too strong , without the help of those tree planting machines, we would really die."

    For a long while, An Ling didn't make a sound.

    Zero lowered her voice and hesitated: "I... Lu Nan, have you seen everything?"

    She noticed that the old man in the watch seemed to be silent for a moment.

    "Yes, I can see it all the time."

    The calmness of his tone made Ling pursed his lips.

    But in the next second, An Ling continued to speak.

    "Zero does not need to have a psychological burden, I will always stand by your side."

    "Mother can grant us upgrades or deprive us of this ability, which is the right of the creator. Instead, it is the aberrant, which is lost in the fall. Self, it is an honor to finally disappear into the hands of mother."

    Ling opened his mouth, not expecting him to say that.

    Maybe her big treasure... is a downright die-hard fan.

    In the deeper desert, two military cards roared past, raising billowing yellow sand behind the bodies. The surface of the car body is covered with scratches and scratches, and you can see what kind of fierce battle it has just experienced.