Zero was not interested at first, but then suddenly saw a post from a female mercenary.

    That pink bunny's head frame, and BlingBling's glittering colorful text...

    Her eyes changed.

    "Absolutely want to be promoted to the third-level mercenary!" Zero's pupils were burning with flames.

    Lunan & Jessie: ? ? ?

    After registering as a mercenary, you can legally hold weapons. The mercenary guild has a branch in every city to provide material support to everyone.

    Lu Nan originally suggested to equip zero with an electromagnetic shield, but found that she couldn't hold it at all.

    Not only shields, but slightly larger guns and knives, she was very difficult to equip, not to mention using them on the battlefield.

    "Why don't we forget it?" Jessie asked.

    "Absolutely not."

    Zero worked hard for a long time, until the thin body was shaking and sweating profusely, and he finally found a new arm that could be equipped with reluctance. At the same time, it was also the cheapest and simplest style in the combat direction, and it could only be transformed into a new arm. The little hand. The gun.

    Lu Nan didn't expect such a result. He was stunned for a while before comforting: "It's okay, it's okay, we will protect you in the future, and this mission is not dangerous, enough guns!"

    Jesse also answered . : "Yeah, yeah, it's a surprise when you use your gun! It doesn't take up space and you don't need to carry it like me, you can't even sit on the bus!"

    Ling leaned against the wall and barely stood still and did not fall down He pulled out a weak smile: "The mission is still three days away, and I just happened to get acquainted with the new arm."

    "Okay, let's prepare something, and contact us anytime if something happens." The two waved away.

    Zero slowly walked home, holding Sid's arm.

    What does it feel like to be 'out of gear'?

    The blood all over his body flowed in the direction of the robotic arm. It looked small, but it was very heavy, like a small ant lifting a huge watermelon.

    This platinum arm is the only prosthesis she has in the store that can walk after wearing it, and the other styles can't even stand up.

    Ling Yi held the wall with one hand and insisted on stepping forward, going up and down the stairs just a dozen or so steps, and her pale face was even paler.

    While trying to use her new arm to turn it into a gun, she lost her strength, didn't pay attention to her balance, and fell heavily to the ground.

    Sid immediately ran over to help her up.

    "Zero, are you alright?"

    An Ling's voice came from the watch: "Your body cannot withstand complex and sophisticated machinery. This situation is not uncommon in the Federation, mostly because the body is too weak."

    "Zero, don't force yourself, leapfrog equipment will only With a heavy burden on you, we can protect you."

    Of course she knew that.

    Children's robotic arms have been used for the past ten years, and even the people in the Third Research Institute said so.

    Even because of this, it became the reason why they wanted to give up on her.