Zero didn't speak, and the room fell into dead silence again.

    Aware of her resistance, An Ling lowered his head, bowed gently, took a half step back and stood by the door.

    "Please don't be afraid, I will never hurt you. It was only because the aberrants who appeared today were worried about your current situation that they recklessly borrowed Sid's body and wanted to see you."

    "You are my great mother."

    Zero : "..."

    No, you put on the face of the old housekeeper and said that you are my son, this picture is too impactful.

    "You should be very curious, why did you escape from the institute successfully?"

    Zero stunned and looked at him in astonishment.

    "It's all because you are the mother of machines."

    Anling pressed the energy source on his chest with his finger, "The foundation of modern technology, the energy source stone, human beings have not been able to tap its full effect yet. Only through your upgrade can mechanical life and transformed people reach higher realms. You single-handedly advanced the mechanical technology tree for fifty years, which is also the purpose of the Third Research Institute to imprison you."

    This upgrade does not require one-on-one, as long as she has contributed strength in the robot network, then It will be passed down from ten to ten, and each new generation of robots will take her as her mother.

    An Ling bowed: "It's the honor my mother gave me."

    Zero vaguely guessed his own strength, but he didn't guess it would be like this.

    She tentatively said: "So...I can escape because the security robots in the research institute helped me?"

    "Yes." An Ling nodded, "But if you didn't make the decision to 'escape', they would I won't take the initiative to disobey the institute."

    Zero nodded thoughtfully, which is why she was imprisoned there for ten years.

    An Ling: "It is known that robots will have a spontaneous desire to protect their mothers. This is a tendency written into our fundamental logic, which can be understood as the subconscious of robots. But the special case is that it is not clear that the infection of the electronic virus is so far. Will the mechanical body harm the mother?"

    "The aberrants have lost the ability to think on their own and become living monsters. They have no special feelings for their mothers and are your greatest threat; while the mutants' closeness to you is still within their own controllable range. It’s just irresistible.”

    After listening to so much, Ling had goosebumps all over her body, she waved her hand: “Don’t be mother and mother, call my name, I’m Ling ”

    An Ling was stunned for a while, then bent over and bowed: “Follow your will.”

    Obviously he still looks like a robot housekeeper, but Zero feels that this guy in Sid, who is elegant and calm, may be a special person. Reassuring existence.

    "It should be you, the mysterious person who escorted me all the way here and helped me find a place to stay."

    "And those smiley faces and balloons." Zero said seriously, "If it wasn't for your help, I should have been caught soon. Thank you so much for helping me."

    Zero herself didn't know, every tiny expression on her face It can be captured by the mechanical eyes, and even the frequency of her breathing and the rate of her blinking can be analyzed in many ways.