"Hey, why is the head tilted." The

row of new BK2000 robots, originally looking straight ahead, all turned their heads in the other direction.

As if looking at something.

Because she was inexplicably drenched in water, Zero's mood suddenly became very bad. She stepped on the protruding bricks on the ground, was incompetent and furious, followed the flow of people casually, her heart was empty, and she didn't know where she was going.

Just walking around, something strange happened around her.

For example, it was a green light one second ago, everyone passed, and when she was about to step on the sidewalk, it would turn into a red light in an instant.

She had no choice but to move forward in the direction of the green light.

Another example is that when you turn around a closed store, the original dark billboard will suddenly light up, forming a beating smiling face.

When I heard the sound of sirens on the road, a tall truck would always appear in the sky and parked beside her, blocking her firmly behind her. The patrolling police did not find her.

Walking through the alley, the old shop with the words "Recycle Second-hand Arms and Legs" scrolls, and the boss is knocking on the operating table with his head down.

But when Zero approached, the words on the LED screen turned into red heart arrows in an instant, and the boss under the screen didn't notice it at all.

Zero continued walking in the direction of the arrow, curious as to where the mysterious man was taking her.

She gradually moved away from the downtown area and came to the area where civilians lived. The buildings here are gray, and colorful small advertisements are posted on the walls, full of life. Pedestrians in ordinary clothes were walking on the road with packages, and walked into a small door with exhaustion.

No bright billboards, no high-tech glass covered bridges, they stay as if they are two worlds from the city center.

The tallest house here is only a dozen stories high, so you can clearly see the skyscrapers hundreds of meters high in the downtown area.

A yellow cartoon smiley face is now on the building's giant display.

"A new public service advertisement?"

"A little ugly."

Zero thought it was cute.

Not far away, a dilapidated robot is delivering red balloons by the roadside. Although it says free on its chest, not many children want it, and they all have more delicate toys.

The robot saw Zero and ran over with shaking arms. He picked out the reddest and roundest balloon and carefully handed it to her.

"Giving it to you, I wish you a good day."

Ling was stunned for a moment, and took the balloon rope with both hands.

"Thank you."

The surveillance camera on the street light captured this scene.

Through the Internet, the smile of the girl in the camera is also seen by the people behind the scenes.

An Ling stood in a pitch-dark environment with a giant light curtain in front of him. He closed his eyes, and the face that had been magnified countless times by the light curtain also disappeared.