Ling squinted and looked at it. The banner read: "One-stop service for mechanical parts maintenance: cleaning, lubrication, paint touch-up, polishing, skin grafting !

"

From the pomp, you can see how rich and powerful this store is.

Several men came out of the store. They were all burly, tall and strong, and they wore black vests in the cold weather. The exposed shiny metal arms are as thick as zero thighs, and the arms are also printed with fine patterns, numbers, letters, and skulls, like trendy graffiti tattoos.

Zero Ghost made the gods take a step forward. There are still many people in the store consuming, and busy mechanical waiters come and go.

"Since using this lubricant, my joints have stopped rattling and stuck, and I have even run faster than the speed of sound!"

"The shop is now launching a new ladies manipulator with an exclusive luminous bow pattern, and it will flash in seven colors at night!"

Looking at the pink flash, the cardboard box in Zero's hand fell to the ground.

She looked at her shabby broomstick, and secretly made up her mind: getting out of extreme poverty starts with replacing new hardware!

In addition to mechanical prosthetics and accessories, the store also sells home robots.

In the cupboard against the glass wall, the robots with different models are standing quietly, some with spatulas and some with scissors.

"Security guards, chefs, babysitters, gardeners, tutors. Free your hands and leave these tasks to more professional people!"

"The new BK2000 all-round robot is now on the market!"

These robots are very beautiful, The whole body is painted in platinum, which is much more beautiful and advanced than those security robots and gardener robots. They even create human facial features, with artificial skin if desired.

--Of course, the price tag on the body is also very beautiful.

Zero was looking at the goods eagerly, clasping at the glass.

"Pfft--"

Suddenly, a face filled with water.

She turned her head slowly with a dark expression on her face.

"Hahahahahaha!" There was a burst of laughter not far away.

A group of just six or seven-year-old children, who have not yet undergone mechanical transformation, are holding colorful plastic water guns in their little hands, grimacing at her.

"Wandering auntie, stray auntie!"

"Slightly a little-"

"Hey, please apologize to me!" Zero waving his arms and rushed over, the children screamed and ran away.

Zero didn't chase after her, because they weren't the only one teasing her. The scavengers lying in the shade of the trees by the roadside, the robots distributing leaflets, and the dirty sanitation workers are all targeted by the children.

Fortunately, the water gun is not filled with any strange liquid.

The water dripped down her cheeks, and wiped it with her petty sleeves: "Forget it, don't bother with the bear children."

She picked up the cardboard box again and chose a random direction.

After Zero left, a male student who was working part-time in the store walked past the window and suddenly noticed something strange.