Something similar actually happened just now.

    ...

    while running for her life in the corridors of the institute, the security omnic caught up to her. The opponent's heavy steel body is close to two meters, the silver submachine/gun, and the extremely hard explosion-proof stick, in comparison, she is as weak as an ant.

    The dark muzzle was raised, and she didn't even have time to close her eyes.

    "Bang——" There was a loud noise, and Zero's heartbeat slowed for half a beat.

    The expected pain of the body being blasted did not come, but something in the corner was blasted, and the parts were scattered all over the place.

    A harsh alarm sounded in the corridor immediately, and in the midst of the noise, Zero looked at the monitor with black smoke at his feet, and the robot that had put down the gun.

    It is no different from other guard robots, and it is not at all like a person's facial features are cold and dull. After blowing up the monitor, it didn't shoot again, but watched her quietly for a while, then turned and ran back.

    "and many more!"

    Zero didn't expect things to turn out this way.

    Although there was no expression or words, she saw human-like emotions in the eyes of the robot.

    It's saying: - Get out of here.

    Green pickup trucks drove through one intersection after another, with lush green forests on both sides. Zero ate the last bite of bread and carefully poured the crumbs from the bag into his mouth. I touched my stomach, it was warm.

    Although I don't know where the road will lead, Zero is not afraid at all. She leaned back comfortably in her seat and suddenly remembered something.

    When the arm was transformed into a big knife just now, something seemed to be shaking in front of her eyes, and there were quite a few words. She didn't have time to look carefully, so she chose to minimize it.

    Now that the surrounding environment is temporarily safe, Zero once again pulled out the frame that was floating in his line of sight.

    [Zero (Human)]

    1. HP: 50

    2. Resistance: 40

    3. Damage: 70

    4. Level: ——

    5. Equipment slot: 2/2

    what the hell.

    Zero took another look at the driver who was focusing on driving next to him, and found that she could easily see through its value. The specific performance is a transparent box full of words floating around the robot's head.

    [Baisha City Garden Worker Z-21 (Robot)]

    1. HP: 300

    2. Resistance: 280

    3. Damage: 120

    4. Level: Satellite

    5. Equipment column: 10/10

    if the equipment column refers to her Left arm and right leg, what about other values.

    Each item is less than 100, which is too much!

    Half an hour later, hovering police cars were parked around the originally quiet Third Research Institute. A group of robots painted in black and white came down with guns and stood around the grass. They look similar to guard robots, but with the word "POLICE" written on their chests.