"I will think about it..." he replied meekly and quickly changed the subject.

The three of them went to the library. Charlie sat opposite Steve and Nancy. As if on accident, Steve's leg bumped into his. They both glanced at each other shyly and looked away. Nancy was completely oblivious to the two boys stealing glances at one another.

Charlie was trying to focus on his text. Trying being the keyword. Steve was staring into his soul and the air was thick.

Suddenly Charlie's attention shifted from Steve and someone else who just walked in. Billy stood by one of the shelfs and nodded at Charlie to follow him.

The Hopper boy ignored the looks from Steve and Nancy and walked to one fo the more secluded corners of the library.

"Aren't you a sight for the sore eyes?" Charlie smirked.

"Says you." Billy muttered as he quickly pecked Charlie's lips.

They were careful in public settings. But he couldn't help it. Charlie breathed out.

"You're going to the party."
Billy said. It didn't sound like a question.

"No I'm not." Charlie shook his head.

"Yes, you are."

"I don't like parties."

"But you like me... And I'm asking you." Billy placed his hands on Charlie's waist, under his shirt. Charlie almost melted at the gentle touch.

"I know what you're doing. No you absolutely cannot seduce me into coming to this party."
Charlie gulped ad Billy's thumbs ran circles on his waist.

"I never said I play fair." Billy smirked. He leaned forward. His hands running up the hoppers waist. Charlie looked around as his shirt lifted. Billy pinched his waist and he almost yelped.

"God you're insufferable. Fine I'll be there."
Charlie muttered.

Billy laughed. Charlie gave him an annoyed look.

"Don't pout. You look cute when you're flustered." the blonde kissed him lightly on the cheek and walked off.

Charlie smiled and breathed in and out to calm himself. He went back to the table to not find Steve and Nancy there. There books were still there. He sat back and a few minutes later they came back, looking troubled. Charlie didn't inquire.

Steve didn't look at him and Nacy gave him a half smile.

"I guess I'll be at the party after all." Charlie said, lowly.

"Wonder what changed your mind." Nancy smirked and Charlie rolled his eyes.

The Hopper still wasn't sure why he was going to the party in the first place. He did not like Tina or parties or Halloween. But apparently Billy Hargrove had this effect on him.

He didn't bother putting on a costume. He wore black jeans, white T and a black shirt over. Very basic. His hair had a habit of falling onto his forehead no matter how much he tamed them. So he just let it be this time. Hopper agrred to let Charlie go because his son was finally getting out of the house often.

Charlie knew high-school parties were crazy but this was on another level. He didn't even half the people there and he doubted if even Tina did. But she had done a good job with the arrangements.

His eyes scanned the area and found people cheering someone around the keg stand. Of course it was Billy Hargrove. Charlie crossed his arms and watched as Billy got off the stand. He took a cigarette from a redhead standing next to him. The girl seductively ran her hand over his chest.