Chapter 11:The_Empress

New chapter is here

Enjoy
_________________

Chaos is a word to describe the mayhem occuring in the sleeping quarters above the "Lobby". The Followers alongside Yelena and the kids were preoccupied in consoling one another. The Kjerag company were groggy and unnerved by the scene all had to witness. The Yan group was trying desperately to calm the nerves of a heartbroken princess.

Her group wasn't faring any better as Miss Skadi woke up in a sweat clutching her throat before going to Miss Kal'tsit. In a single glance she seemingly understood before she simply embedded her sword nearby and stood like a dreadnought with its anchor down alongside Mon3tr, whose body still acted as a shell for the weeping mentor.

Amiya couldn't imagine the whole reasons why Miss Kal'tsit was crying but emotions

are tied to thoughts, so at the very least she should respect that privacy.

The leader of Rhodes Island could only look back at their group with Exusiai asking question after question infront of Mostima, who answered with a smile. The smile that never reached the hollow fog inside her eyes.

Nian was missing and as Amiya tries to find her, spots her consoling the princess of Yan. Their hug was practically a vice grip holding onto each other like their lives depended on it. Curiously she sees Miss Snow sitting next to them as the princess' expression changed from sorrow to surprise. She takes the time to stare at the Lungmen trio as Swire began to have a minor outburst at what they saw with Ch'en always in deep thought. Hoshiguma, bless her soul, was an excellent mediator

between them as they didn't cause as much discord.

The mayhem she described was coming from a very angry operator. To say Ifrit was aggravated would equate to try and compare a campfire, to a forest fire. Everyone was thankful as Yelena's presence alone was enough to stabilize the temperature. The flames were still a massive concern.

Amiya moves over to the worried group of Rhine Lab. Rushing in a brisk pace before being called to attention.

"You need to help us calm Ifrit down!", Miss Silence's plead was a heavy weight she'd be glad to carry.

Thankfully she wouldn't be carrying it alone as Miss Saria was at her side

covering both of them with her body, the flames merely a small nuisance.

Getting close, she grasped Ifrit's hand and shared her emotions. Taking some of her pain while giving the panicking inferno a sense of serenity. The process worked as Ifrit stands confused and just looked frustrated instead of furious, the words of the operator however would shift Amiya's impression on her.

"Of course he'd hate to be called a great parent, he wouldn't grab a chance to compare himself to them.", the words stung as she sees Miss Saria's scrunched up features. She heard it as well.

Receiving a nod before she sees Saria carry Ifrit back to the beds, Amiya takes the first step and descend into the "Lobby". She has questions that needs answers.

-----

Skadi watched the small leader move around the sleeping quarters. Her actions having purpose in trying to ease the woes and worries of each group she passes. She can almost sense the emotions being siphoned off of them. It was like seeing a vacuum for negative feelings.

Leaning back into her claymore and hiding her face behind her frankly massive hat, she has to admit she enjoys that part of attire the Abyssal Hunters adopted. She tries to forget the nightmare she experienced after witnessing the scene.

Unfortunately she is not successful.

She remembers being in that beach, the frantic pleas and shouts she made