Chapter 1: House_of_Defiance

Welcome to chapter 1

Hope you all enjoy

___________________________________

In the presence of the entities Kal'tsit denoted as Writer and Speaker, she gazed on the familiar operators of Rhodes Island. Amiya, most of the personnel in Rhine Labs, Operator Mostima, Exusiai, Skadi, Nian, and Yuki alongside the trio that were known better as "The Followers". In tandem with Ying Li, Leizi, Ch'en, Swire, and Hoshiguma of Yan-Lungmen. With the well known Silverash Family with Matterhorn and Courier, alongside Operator Messiah. The surprising part in the present cast was not the leader of the Yeti's but one of the most renowned and infamous soldiers of Ursus, Buldrokas'tee as Patriot seemingly covering the figures of two kids.

As they all seem to slowly get past their confused and dazed states, Yelena looked unto Writer for the first time and felt her blood go cold. The entity called "Writer"

had the exact same smile as Ye. Right down to its milimeter with the only difference was the aura, almost motherly in contrast to his comforting presence.

When everyone besides Kal'tsit finally realized something was clearly wrong they proceeded to react rather normally, and drew their weapons or unleashed their arts, ready to strike.

Only to be held back by a single shout.

"ATTENTION!", the entity aptly called "Speaker" bellowed in a defiant roar.

Like puppets to a string everyone present besides the entities closed their feet with their backs upright. Kal'tsit sighed and looked unto her partner Mon3tr, only to have to force herself to not giggle at the sight of the usually terrifying defiance of

nature forced to follow the same position as the rest of them, minus the legs.

"Sorry everyone! Dear don't be rude and burst their eardrums like that! We just had them and they might just fall out if you keep doing that.", she exclaimed with a carefree attitude.

"For introductions, people in Rhodes Island seem to value codenames a whole lot. So we'll be following suit. You may call me Writer, my lovely dear next to me, you may call Speaker."

Several eyes widened in the "audience" as they see an overlap with a person they knew or at the very least think they knew. One of which being a former Angel to the pair, suddenly leaked streams of tears before quickly lowering her head to hide it. Only to have Writer stare back at her with a

knowing look, the same one she would use if she stole a biscuit or dessert.

Slowly the binds that forced their posture ceased and all of them staggered, some fell onto their bottoms, with a snicker from the wielder of Chi Xiao.

Mostima slowly pulled her hood up and wiped her tears away only to be embraced by the very reason she was crying in the first place.

"There, there, let it all out.", she whispered before finally Mostima dived her face into Writer's shoulder while clinging onto her like a lifeline.

Stares seem to envelop behind them as Writer began to scold them, "Give the lady some space, there are seats at the present, discuss among yourselves with civility.

Dear!", Speaker began to whisper before a dome appeared around the duo that seemed to swirl like a tornado. Not a sound or view is present for those outside and inside the noise and sight from the world seems to be null.

"Seeing as you lot have ears and sense, absent traits in the world if you ask me, we can begin. Now go to your seats, snacks are present in the room to your left, you can be selfish they restock instantly and restrooms are to your right.", his voice demanding their full attention on him.

The pair of kids bolted towards the snack room while Yelena followed them in worry, with her father slowly catching up until facing eye to eye with Kal'tsit.

"Buldrokas'tee"

"Dame"

Mon3tr growled in frustrated respect.

They said at the exact same time. Before parting in an instant with a unified understanding. One to his daughter, the other to Amiya.

The rest stayed to group themselves, with Rhine Labs and The Followers maintaining their usual group. Yan-Lungmen, Kjerag, and the remainder of the Rhodes Island operators grouping together.

With a snap of his fingers Speaker revealed a mural. What lies infront shook all of them, two in particular from "The Followers" rather strongly by comparison.

It showed a figure hiding a revolver behind his person surrounded on all sides, a child that was held by the arm and captive. 

The white floors and stains of blood was an indicator of a medical facility. The shards of Oripathy present in each of the agitated patients.

Suddenly they all seemingly transported into the scene, infected patients were rioting and a yellow haired man being the source.

A figure ran with blistering speed shoving the barrel into the man's jaws, a gunshot rang true.

Silence, in all participants. An angel in particular was stunned. "He was able to use a gun even before meeting Mostima?", she thought to herself.

The figure monologued rousing back the audience's attention.

"Someone once told me, medicine alone cannot save lives. I believe them now."

The gun stained in blood and still smoking from its previous roar. His voice had an impact to all who heard it, near identical to the entity they knew as Speaker.

"Let her go on the count of three."

"One"

The audience saw the captor visibly try to let the child go, shock in everyone's faces as another shot rang. Piercing the infected's chest.

"Brother Lin!", they hear the young girl cry out. Running swiftly to embrace him. Reciprocating it for a moment before glaring back at the crowd, the audience being behind said crowd felt like they were the ones being told off.

The next few words would have a lasting impact on them.

"Don't ask where two and three are. Real men only need to remember one in this godforsaken world.", Ye declared.

Gun raised and posture defiant, they realized even back then at his weakest, he was still strong.

He was still Ye.
________________________________

Chapter finished.

Hope you all enjoy.

Goodbye.