Calum--- Cliche Moment

"Babe?" Calum calls from down stairs. He left half an hour ago acting all scalely and secretive and now that he's back, I can't wait to tease him about it.
"Upstairs babe! I'm in our bedroom!" I call back, immediately hearing the loud steps Calum takes up the stairs and into our bedroom. He walks in with a naughty smile across his face, while holding something behind his back.
"Hi beautiful!" He greets me and pecks my lips.
"Hey love, are you alright? You left here acting all weird and secretive. Don't tell me that your little hood has that rash again." I tease and fake shock. Calum's tanned face doesn't fail to go bright red in embarrassment.
"NO!" He shouts out quickly. "I actually went out to get you a surprise!"
"A surprise baby? What's the occasion?" I ask curiously. It has only just gone into the new year, it's not our anniversary and my birthday isn't till June! Heck, Cal's birthday is just around the corner! So why is he getting ME surprises?
"No occasion. Just because I love you and decided to be cute..... Besides some of them are more for me to enjoy." He winks. Ok now I gotta know!
"Oh god, what kinky thing did you buy us this time?" I sigh.
"No! It's not like that! Here, just look!" He says, taking the present from behind his back, all wrapped up in light pink paper with little baby blue hearts all over.
"Come, lets sit down." Calum stops me from opening the present just long enough to sit me down on the foot of the bed. "Ok, GO!"
I gently open it to find a calendar for 2015. Flipping through it, I smile, overwhelmed with emotions. He got us...me... A personalized calendar with some of our most cliche photos from last year as the months.
JANUARY:
January has two photos. One is a picture taken of us on New Years Eve, with sparklers in our hands. The second is of his birthday last year, where he was on tour and I flew over to celebrate it with him and the boys. Unfortunately, Michael was in charge of the cake and that's why his face is iced on the top of it.
FEBRUARY:
The picture for February is the one he took last Valentines Day. It is of me sitting in our bed in the hotel with the breakfast he made me and surrounded by the thousands of roses I woke up to laying on the bed. Calum is the sweetest, most romantic boyfriend a girl could ask for, but only better.

MARCH:
There is a photo that Niall took of us, when Calum and I celebrate St. Patrick's day with him in Ireland. Niall was so happy to have us there with him, taking part in Irish pride. He was the on who bought us all that Irish get up. Calum wearing big green four leaf clover glasses, bow tie, and beaded necklace. And I had a green bandana, four leaf clover stickers, stuck next to both eyes, and dripping with green beaded necklaces.
APRIL:
It was Easter and I had just woken up with a cold. Cal put bunny ears on my head intended to cheer me up, but when he tried to take a picture of me I just hid behind my hands, not wanting him to capture how terrible I was looking because I was sick. Calum kept trying to tell me how beautiful I look, ALWAYS LOOK apparently, and started kissing me all over my face.
MAY:
May is a selfie he took of me saying yes to moving in with him and giving him a loving kiss. That night we were supposed to go out for dinner, but Cal was just to excited and decided to start packing me up to move into his flat with him that night.
JUNE:
June is the month I was born on. So on my birthday he handed me a bouquet of balloons with my present. And that present!...... Calum is such a naughty boy.
JULY:
I was blushing bright red looking at July's photo. After begging and pleading for the rest of June and most of July, I finally gave in and posed for him in my birthday present. I can't believe he has put this in here!
AUGUST:
August is of us goofing around and being terribly cliche on the beach in Australia, on the side where Calum grew up. We were with the other 5SOS boys and one of the must of snapped the picture.
SEPTEMBER:
SHOCKED!! I was looking at yet another picture of me in lingerie! I didn't see him take this picture! He is so sneaky! Now I know why he said he will enjoy it too!
OCTOBER:
For Halloween last year, Calum and I dressed up as a girl and boy version of 'Where's Waldo?' We entered a costume contest and won, but I still don't think it's fair! We only won 'cause he is 'The Calum Hood from 5SOS!'
NOVEMBER:
At the beginning of November, Calum and I got matching tattoos. On his hand on the side, he has the letters 'L' and 'V'. And on the side of my hand I hade the vowels 'O' and 'E'. Together it spelt 'LOVE'. At the end of the month, once the swelling had gone down and the redness had gone away, cal took that picture.
DECEMBER:
It's a picture of us in the dark, kissing and covered in Christmas lights. It was also the photo we used for the Christmas cards Calum wanted to send out together.
Looking over the calendar over and over again with a tear rolling down my cheek. Just in that one year we created so many amazing memories together and we have beer together for 5 years now.
"It's beautiful baby. Thank you." I whisper against his lips and then kiss him with all my love.
"You like it?" He smiles like a child who still needs conformation of a job well done.
"I love it so much baby...... I can't show it to my mom or dad but I do absolutely love it!" I giggle.
"Uh yes! Your parents still think you are there innocent little girl, even though we have lived together now for about 8 months. Maybe we should show them to prove how you are so NOT an innocent little girl anymore!" Calum smirks. I smile and start to tenderly kiss his neck.
"How about we don't do that, and I just prove to you again how not so innocent I am?" I mumble against his lips and straddle his lap. Little Hood grows at my words, and Calum flips us over so that I'm lying on the bed with him on top of me, kissing me feverishly.
"I LOVE YOU CALUM THOMAS HOOD!!"