3

Later I'm eating with Jeongin, Chan and Seungmin in the kitchen.

We talk normally and joke about things. Changbin and Hyunjin walk in laughing with each other, Changbin keeping his arm around Hyunjin's waist. I look at them and loose my appetite. I look away, but they come next to us.

"Where were you?", Chan asks his mouth full of food.

"On a date maybe?", Seungmin jokes.

I cough and notice Hyunjin giving me a worried look.

"Are you okay?", Jeongin gives me a pat on the back.

I nod and sign everyone to continue eating.

"No, we were not on a date", Hyunjin states loudly.

Everyone stares at him, surprised by the tone of his voice. He's only looking at me and I notice Chan looking at me too.

Hyunjin takes Changbin's arm off quickly.

"I go to my room now", he leaves.

"Okay", Changbin says and sits down on the end of the table.

We eat the rest of our food and I can feel Chan's eyes staring at me all the time.

Seungmin and Jeongin go to play games before anyone else leaves from the kitchen.

I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and put it on.

"We go to the gym now!", Chan shouts and I wave to them.

I clean the table too, because Changbin didn't do good job with it. I clean the rag and put it over the tap so it can dry. I turn around to see Hyunjin standing there.

"Hey", he says.

"Hey", I answer, but don't sound happy at all.

"Sorry", he apologizes.

"Why are you apologizing?", I ask even though I sure do know why he is.

"You know how touchy Changbin is...", he starts.

"I know. It's okay, so you don't have to say sorry", I assert.

He smiles and gets closer to me. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. Our bodies are tightly together and I can feel how hard he is. I panic and back off a bit.

"Where is everyone?", he whispers to my ear.

"Chan and Changbin are at the gym", I start.

Hyunjin comes closer.

"Seungmin and Jeongin..."

Hyunjin starts kissing my neck which makes me stop talking.

"Tell me", he requests and continues kissing.

"Uh they are playing games in Jeongin's room"

"Mhm", Hyunjin lets out while making marks on my collarbone.

He's being careful I don't get marks too up on my neck.

"And Jisung and Minho are out", I say and Hyunjin grabs my ass.

I let out a moan and Hyunjin licks my neck.

I'm stressing about how far Hyunjin is about to go, when we are literally in our kitchen and someone can come in here any time. But I don't wanna stop him.

He stops and kisses me. I answer to the kiss and it gets passionate. I slide my hand under his shirt and feel his abs. He takes his shirt off and we continue kissing.

Hyunjin back offs and grabs my hand. He rushes out of the kitchen and walks very fast to his room. He locks it and pushes me on the bed. I see his member through his clothes, because it's growing so big. I already know what is going to happen and I'm so ready for it.