Bio of Chris

《《Reference for chapters after the first one. Harem from previous book will stay the same. Possible people from Hazbin Hotel while be added soon when the harem section comes out》》

Chris Noire ||After the resurrection from the previous book||Age:21Species:Neko/Sleep Demon/Dullahan

Age:21
Species:Neko/Sleep Demon/Dullahan

Being a sleep demon allows him to have control over a group of people without needing to put in the effort. After learning from a certain pokemon and obtain a pendulum, Chris's capability had increased tenfold.

Head detachment:
Chris has the capability of taking his head off without any problems....though it has no tactical advantage.

Dream manipulation:
Users can create, shape, enter, and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc., possibly including past ones. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.

In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim, healed damage (mental or physical) affecting the physical form, and otherwise blurring the line between waking and dreaming. They may be able to pull someone from the waking world into the dream world or brings people/things from the dream world into the waking world.

Mind walking:
The user can enter the minds of others, where they can see all the thoughts, memories and emotions of that person.

Sleep inducement:
Users can cause organisms to fall asleep, whether instantaneously or more naturally. The user can make people fall asleep by telling them or put them in a sleep-like trance, making them dream of their greatest fantasies or experience their worst nightmares.

If Chris pushes himself to the absolute brink of his power, his capacity increase to his maximum...

Oneiricpotence:
User is almighty in every sense in their dreams, having infinite power and abilities that can elevate them to a supreme position in dream reality and superhuman in the real world.

The user can manipulate all forms of dreams freely and without limit be it their own or others. Users can extend dreams beyond their boundaries and into the real world, making any dream have a complete impact on reality and in the user's control. The power can be used to imbue the user into reality with reasonably limited abilities due to already being in reality, making them superhuman or just nigh omnipotent.

《《Should I add Hazbin Hotel Characters to this??》》