Issue # 7: Universal Studios Japan?

Start from the beginning

That statement made Bakugo grit his teeth in anger, and he averted his eyes to not glare at the teacher. "Yeah, whatever."

"And Walker." Wade looked up from tinkering with his web-shooter and saw that Aizawa was looking right at him. Making the boy become a little nervous as the man looked forever deadpanned at him. "I saw how you won the fight. Good work."

Wade blinked in confusion with comical beady eyes. Did Aizawa really just praise him?

"Alright, let's get down to business." The teacher said before looking to the class to address them. His voice remained as serious as ever, but there was more of an edge to it. "Our first task will decide your future."

The class started to get nervous. After their first day and yesterday's exercise, they were more than sure this was going to be another Quirk test.

"You'll need to pick a Class Representative."

Everyone breathed easily. Oh good, it was just normal school stuff. Just as that was known almost everyone threw their hands in the air and shouted how they wanted to be the C.R.

"Pick me, guys!" Kirishima exclaimed with a big grin and both hands up. "I wanna be Class Rep!"

Kaminari also raised his hand. "No! I'll take it!"

Jirou lazily raised her hand. "Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with more style would be..." Aoyama was interrupted by Mina skipping in front of him and waving her arms around.

"I'm totally the right pick!" She shouted with that big smile of hers.

As Mineta jumped out of his seat and begged to be picked, Wade saw Bakugo roared with his hand up, demanding to be picked. This didn't surprise Wade, nor did the fact that everyone wanted the position. In a normal classroom, a representative's duties would just be a bunch of extra work. But in the hero course at U.A. there's more to it. It's a way to get noticed by agencies and prove you can lead a team like a real Pro. But Wade wasn't all that interested about being class rep. and kept quiet.

"Silence, Everyone! Please!" Iida shouted to the class. Everyone stopped, got quiet, and turned their heads to Iida. "The Class Representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill the position is to vote democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader."

Everyone would be taking him seriously...if he wasn't standing up and bashfully kept his hand raised in the air.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you!" Most of the kids shouted at him.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

"We've only known each other a few days." Tsuyu said, putting a finger to her chin. "How do we know who we can trust?"

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima as he leaned back against his chair.

Iida quickly puts his hand down and gestured to the redhead. "Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." He turned to Aizawa, who was getting in his sleeping bag. "It's the best way, right, sir?"

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." Aizawa said, falling over onto the ground.

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida said, as Wade looked at the teacher with a raised eyebrow.

---

For the next few minutes, everyone wrote down the person they wanted to be Class Representative. Then the results were put up on the broad. Just as Kirishima said, most of everyone voted for themselves. So, Wade decided that he would vote for someone else, and that person was Iida. Wade knew this guy sometimes can be obnoxious when he's taking the school rules and other stuff seriously, but he felt like he's the only right person who could fit the role.