3

Tommy looked in the mirror and started to practice his chatting with his reflection.

"Hi there im... No that won't work....erm
.. hello! I see you are my new mother, it is a pleasure to meet you! Hey! That's better!"

As the young prince practiced,there was a knock on his door. When he opened the door, his brother waited for him.

"What?" I asked him while he stood in the front of my door.

"Nothing... Want to go to the garden? Before the new one comes?"
I nod, we walk through our garden then through a secret túnel and we see if the Rose has risen but it has not.

We go back to o the dinner and we start to introduce ourselves. It gets to the point it is my turn to speak.

"My name is Tommy, it's a pleasure to meet you!" I smile, she smiles back.
"Well I here by say I am marrying her." My father said, which made me feel angry.

"Why? Why should you forget about brother and mother? How come we can't? I hate this, I'm going to my room."
I walk in my room opening the curtains to my window and stare at the people in the village.

I hear my door open and i feel Wilbur's presence.

"Why are you acting like this?" He says sitting down with me.
"Why do we need to remember mom and Techno but he doesn't!! Bet he's going to replace Techno!!" I looked away from him.

"Y'know not everything needs to be about you and your stupid feelings!! It's been two years since mom died it's been a month for supposedly Techno's death!! Calm down! Father has suffered and he just wants someone to help him with that!!" He stood up madly as he did that i made fists with my hands and stood up as well.

"SHUT UP!! You too miss mom but I'm guessing your son is more important than mourning your death's!!" I shouted at him.

We continued to fight until something hit the window we both looked down and saw the village around the front yard.

"We are here! To say that you prince Tommy! Will need to choose to be either king! Or be executed in two days! Ask your brother he knows the rules of whenever our kingdom is in war!" They all looked mad.

I immediately looked at my brother he shook his head no, meaning he did not know anything. I got even pissed pushed my brother and went to my father's room pushing the doors open instead of the guards opening them for me but they did close them because they saw me with a temper.

"Father!" I grabbed a knife that mother would always hide under a desk.

"WHAT'S ALL THIS RUCKUS ABOUT OUTSIDE THE FRONT YARD!?" i got closer to him with the knife meanwhile my 'new mother ' stayed silent.

"What- what do you mean!?" He stood up from his chair.
"Look!" I went to the curtains and opened them as a rock flew breaking the window and scraping my cheek a bit.
"Tommy!-"
"See!? What the fuck is going on!?"
My new mother went to the window as she saw them angry.
"Dear. They have something to say." She said looking back at him.

He walked over to the window as the village started to say what they had said to me just with more context.
Once they finished his eyes where wide.

He ran to the wall pushing an invisible button which i couldn't find for years.
The wall opened revealing a book and the Heart of the sea which was only in books but it was real and we had it.

Father opened the book as he read my 'new mother' walked towards him as she read her eyes widened in terror.

I was scared, pissed off and i feel lonely for not knowing what they are reading.