2

Until one day when Prince Tommy was practicing combat, the prince heard the people yell.
"HE'S BACK!!"
Tommy let go of everything and ran with the crowd he was so excited to see Techno.
When he made it everyone was crying on the ground.
Tommy wondered what happened.
His father came out with tears and looked at Tommy.
Tommy not knowing anything pushed his father seeing his brother on the ground in blood, injured, not responding.
"YOUR NOT GONE RIGHT!?" He yelled at his brother with no response of him.
"TECHNO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

(My art please don't steal)"Father! He's not gone right!?" He yelled at his father

"Father! He's not gone right!?" He yelled at his father.
"I'm sorry tommy he is gone. We will bury him tomorrow in the morning. Your brother wants to see Techno's body and inspection it. I don't know why. But go now tommy."
Tommy got up his feet and ran to the little cottage where Wilbur was in.
"Wilby! He's de-"
"Shut up Tommy. You'll see." Wilbur said looking away from Tommy as they waited for their brother's body.

After a while the body had came in and tommy began to cry again, Wilbur hit him and pointed where the knife used to be.
Tommy realized,this wasn't him.
This wasn't Techno's body, it was a plush.
"He's alive-"
"Yes tommy. Now we need to clean the body of plush pretend this is him and bury it. Don't tell anyone. It's our secret tommy. Our secret."
Tommy nodded, he went to help Wilbur for what he needed.

Then morning came and they had to bury him. Everyone cried. Except Wilbur. Tommy was cooping with the crying but Wilbur is known to hide his feelings.
He went ahead and took his child, Fundy, up on his shoulders. As the little kid wondered why they cried.
"You see them?"
"Mhm"
"Well my dear child, your uncle is dead. But when you get older I'll tell you why he is not dead."
"Uncle dead!? Not dead!?"
"I'll explain it when your older just for now, cry, cry all you want."
The child cried just like his father ordered.
Few weeks passed and everything started to change.
The mother of Fundy started to beat the child and Wilbur.
Tommy started to do paperwork and stayed only in his room.
The emperor would go on trips to find people so tommy could marry, but tommy knew he was finding someone just like his mother, which his father would never find.