Prolong: The Beginning of Your New Adventures

I found some spelling errors, fixing that up.

Y/n's pov

It was almost the end of school until summer break. 'Come on, come on... Hurry up!' I thought as I watched the clock as it only had a few seconds left.

'Riiiiiinnnnngggggg~'

"FREEDOM!!" Every kid shouted as the all rushed out of there like that one scene in Trollhunters, in the episode 'Bad Coffee'.

"Hey! Y/n!" I heard a voice called out. That's my best friend, B/f/n. We've been friends since elementary. "Hey, B/f/n. Ah, I'm just so glad that school's over until the end of summer and it's back to hell." I commented as we walked on the sidewalk to home. "Couldn't agree more." They chuckled. "So, did you finally break up with your toxic girl/boyfriend?" I asked. "Of course! Honestly, the very second I did that, I finally felt free, and didn't feel bad about it." They said as they put their hands behind their head.

"So, I have another thing to tell you, Y/n." They said. "Yeah?" I said in a questioning tone. "I know how much you recently went into a dragon obsession." They said gesturing to the hoodie, pins, backpack, etc. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. "Well, I think you'd be interested in a fandom called 'How To Train Your Dragon'-" " You had me at 'Dragon'. Spill the beans." I said, interrupting them. "I'm getting there, I'm getting there." They said as the made a gesture, signaling me to calm down. "As I was saying... I think you'd be interested in 'How To Train Your Dragon', I think I'd tell you about it. My little brother(s)/sister(s) have fallen in love with the movies and series. You can find them on Netflix." She informed as we reached our houses.

Yep! That's right! We're also neighbors! Awesome thing to have your house next to your best bud im the whole world. "Bye, B/f/n!" I said. "Bye, Y/n!" The said back.

I entered my house and was greeted by my pet Speckled Owl, Odette. I remembered when we first met that we both tried to fight each other. 7-year-old me still doesn't forgive her for stealing my sandwich. But, hey, the most thing that we have in common is a dragon obsession. "Hey, Ody, glad I'm back?" I asked. She rubbed her head on my cheek. She started hooting. "Okay, okay, I'll get your rats." I said as I went to the fridge and gave her a big frozen rat. As she ate, I pet her head. "When you're done, do want to watch something? It involves dragons.~" I said in a singing tone. Her head shot up and she tried to rush her eating time. "Calm down, take your time." I said.

(Time-skip)

She finished eating and I put her in a dragon costume Mom made for her. I sat on the couch and Athena perched on my shoulder. I opened up Netflix on the TV, and searched it up and started the movie

(Time-skip)

The moment the Red Death came out of its hole, Odette flew off of my shoulder and landed on the coffee table and went into a position, like she was going to scare it off screen, and started screeching. As that was happening, I recorded it and sent it to B/f/n, for shits and giggles.

(Time-skip)

The movie ended, and I loved it! And so did Odette. Because as I was in the bathroom, she manages to get the costume off of her, flew outside, rubbed the costume in the ashes from the fire pit, flew back inside and used my dad's paints to paint the eyes green and one of the tail fins red, making it look like Toothless, and put it back on. I could get mad at her; she looks so cute! "Ready to watch some more?" I asked. She tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Oh, that's right! I forgot to mention that theirs a series and 2 more movies of it." I said, and the moment I did, it looked like she had stars in her eyes, and she flew to the couch, faster than Sonic going after the last Chilli Dog.

I looked up my phone to see which one we're supposed to watch next, and it is the series called 'Race to the Edge'. I found it and pressed play. As the episode was about to play, the power went out. "NOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted in agony, and Odette did the same but as a screech. It was silent for a few long seconds, but then the sound of static was heard. We both lifted our heads up to see that the TV had some static, but the power's still out, so how can the TV still be on?

Then some sparks start coming out of the TV, and a portal appeared. 'What the-' I thought to myself, but I noticed that it was pulling us in, slowly getting stronger. Odette tried to fly away, but was instantly sucked in. "ODETTE!" I shiyted and threw myself in the portal, not even thinking twice of what I just did. Then everything turned black.

(Time-skip)

I felt an ache in my head. I opened my eyes as I let out a groan in pain. I tried to call out to Odette, but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a roar. My eyes widened in shock, thinking I'm just hearing things. I called out to Odette again, but in a calmer tone, but all that came out was a familiar screech. 'Wait a minute...' I thought to myself a d looked down. Instead of human hands, I saw metal claws. I looked behind me to see a familiar tail and wings, and the metal plating looked familiar, but it was 1/f/c, 2/f/c, and 3/f/n. I looked at my surroundings and saw I was in a cave. I went out of said cave, flew out, and went to find a river, lake, pond, any body of water. When I did, I landed and saw a familiar head...

Predaking's head.

'What the heck!' I shouted but it came out as a loud screech as I backed away from the water. 'Will you shut up?' A female voice said. 'Who said that?!' I thought to the voice. 'I should be asking you the same question' the voice said in annoyed tone. 'Okay, voice in my head, my name is Y/n' I thought. 'I'm sorry, what? You can't be Y/n, they're a human, not a metal dragon' The voice said. 'Oh yeah? What's your name, wise guy?' I asked, metally scoffing. 'Odette' The voice said. 'Odette?! It's you?!' I thought in relief that she didn't die while going in the portal. 'I don't even know you. And if you're really my human, what did I do to you when we first met?' She asked. 'Well 1. You took my sandwich. 2. When I tracked you down, I fought you and shouted 'FOR MY SAMICH!'' I said. 'Yep, it's definitely you. Dumb, but something yonger you would do' Odette said, nonchalantly.

'Ignoring that- Okay, so, since that I'm now Predaking, that means that I can transform from my Predacon form into my alt-mode. All I gotta do is figure out how to do it' I thought to myself. 'Maybe think of being human again?' Odette suggested. I did just that, and I heard the sound of transformation and saw that I looked like Predaking, but where my chest would be, it looked different. 'How about you try?' I suggested. Then the thing fell off and transformed into a Cybertronian version of an Owl.

"Well, now what?" Odette asks as she flaps her wings, but it came out as hoots and screeches. "I guess, um... find Berk, and help Hiccup and the gang. You go and spy on them; I can't because I'm big." I said. She nodded and flew off. Then my eyes started glitching and I saw what Odette was seeing. 'Hey, Ody, I can see what your seeing. This is so cool!' I said over the bond. 'Oh, then you must see that I just found Hiccup and Toothless' Odette said in a mater-of-fact tone, and she was right!

'Keep a close eye on them, got it?' I instructed. 'Affirmative' Odette said and fly closer. This is the beginning of our newfound adventures.