하나

"Ahhhhhh!!!" a woman in her thirties shouted upon entering the apartment as she saw her daughter sleeping on the couch upside down.

"Argh! Who the fu*k is shouting?" the girl watching her TV groaned getting irritated.

"Your fu*king mother! Now get up and tell me what are you doing here at this hour. Aren't you supposed to attend the university now?" her mother shouted with the same energy from before.

"Got hurt while playing baseball, so I came back," she said nonchalantly. Her mother sighed saying  " Y/N..I can't with you. Can you be less careless? Where did you got hurt?" she asked worried and set beside Y/N and patted her legs softly.

"Left leg.... but I guess I need to change my password soon. BTW why are you here?" she asked giving her mother side eyes. 

"Umm... your father... we have dinner-" her mother said nervously.

" Is it about marriage again? If it is I'm not in" She said super annoyed."I'm fu*king not in all these stupid things, don't dar-"

" She doesn't have much time left, you know that right?" her mother said making her stop her initial thoughts. " She wants you to be happy and settled in life," she said in convincing her daughter. 

"Does getting married automatically make you happy? Does she have any kind of guarantee? Do you think Oppa is happy after his marriage? I don't want it! Not now or ever!" She stood up limping and decided to leave the scene but again got stopped by her mother.

"Think about your grandma...she raised you for so long." her mother said pulling one last string to convince her.

Sigh 

"Ask dad to call his friend tomorrow evening. I'll be fine then" she said stopping at her track and continuing "Leave".

She concluded while limply walking inside her room calling someone on phone.

"I. I should have given her more attention" she said while keeping all the ingredients on her coffee table and went out wiping her tears.

As the sound of the door locked heard the girl in her room broke down on the call "T..Tae...I fucked up"  

"Where are you? Are you at home? I'm coming." he immediately kept his phone and ran into Y/N's apartment. "Y/N are you in the bedroom? I'm getting inside" he opened the door and saw Y/N on the bed in her self-made cocoon with blankets around her. He gently removed the blanket one by one when she shouted,

 "Taeeeeeee...eotteohge....how will I correct everything?" and again she shouted all while crying.

"Ohh...buttercup, stop crying. Everything will be okay...hmm? stop crying, okay?" he said comforting her.

Kim Taehyung, a psychiatrist (rather a famous one), and also Y/N that friend who stayed with her in her every ups and downs. She did too. They met each other when Y/N first entered high school.

**Flashback**

Y/N stepped inside her new high school for the first time. Today is her first day at school and she was rather excited than nervous, maybe knowing the fact that her neighbor and her only friend are also in the same high school. There are still thirty minutes left for the classes to start, so she decided to look for her classroom in meantime. While walking around she reached a quiet corridor, where according to a student her class is supposed to be. Walking toward her classroom she heard a weird sound as if someone groaned in pain.

"What the fu*k was that?" she said to herself following the sound.

 What you saw shocked you to the core, you saw a few of the boys and girls bullying another boy quite badly remarking him "faggot" "gay" and all. It did hurt you but what hurt was that she was there among them, she was one of them, Minji, your only friend, was also one of the bullies...the girl you thought was the sweetest and kindest person you have ever met, her acting like this was like a tight slap on your blind trust. You are not the one to trust easily but with her you did. Of course, there is no way just because she is your friend you will let it slide, bullying is a crime no matter on what scale it has been done.