See You Again Pt.2

Start from the beginning

A boy falls from it and a girl smacks him on the head as he gets up.

"Ow!" He exclaims. "What the hell, Cami?!"

"I told you not to move!"

"That stupid ant wouldn't leave me alone!"

"It was an ant for crying out loud. What did you think it would do? Bite you?!"

"For your information, red ants do bite and it's a sharp pain." He defends himself.

"Was it a red ant?" Camilla narrows her eyes.

"...no."

Camilla groans and Chapa clears her throat loudly. Getting the attention of the back and forth going couple.

They laugh awkwardly. "Hey." The simultaneously wave.

Chapa sighs. "This is what I have to live with 24/7."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Its nauseating." She rubs her temples.

"They seem interesting." Bose defends them.

"Its cause they're not so smart sometimes. Like you but...smarter." she ruffles his hair.

"We're like...right here." Marco tries to point out.

"We know." Bose and Chapa say.

Three Days Later
"And then Mika said, 'Bose, honey, what would Chapa say?'," Bose makes a funny impression of Mika. "And I was like--"

" 'Fighting with ducks makes you look more of an idiot, idiot. Don't do that or I'll throw you in'." Chapa answers the question with a smile.

Bose laughs. "That's what I said!" And he laughs more.

Chapa laughs too.

Bose places a hand on the screen of his computer. "I wish you were here."

Chapa smiles softly. "Me too." She puts her hand on her screen. On top of Bose's.

Camilla crawls through to window and sees Chapa on a video call with Bose. With their hands on their screens.

"And you two aren't dating how?" Camilla asks while rolling her eyes.

Chapa and Bose flinch and blush a little.

"I mean, you two kissed, didn't you?" Marco follows behind.

"I-- we-- y-you--..." Chapa stutters.

"He didn't ask me!" She says and at the same time, Bose says, "She didn't ask me!"

Chapa and Bose look at each other.

"You wanted me to ask you out?" They both ask.

"I mean, yeah ofcourse, for ages now." They continue to talk simultaneously.

Chapa giggles.

"Well, will you?" It goes on.

"Wow it's still going?" Marco asks Camilla and she shrugs.

Chapa laughs and Bose smiles. "Yes." They answer.

"Happy now?" Chapa asks Camilla.

"Are you?" Bose asks Chapa with a quirked eyebrow.

Chapa turns her head and mumbles, "yeah, well, kinda..."

Bose smiles. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I do!" Chapa blushes.

Camilla and Bose laugh.

"It's not funny." Chapa says. She then realises Marco's absence. "Hey, uh, where's Marco?"

Then they hear a squirm from outside.

Camilla rushes to the window. "Marco?! What are you doing?!"

He's running from bees. "Trying not to get stung-- AH!"

"I left you along for just 2 minutes babe, 2 minutes!" She growls as she climbs out the window. "You are so..." she sighs and giggles as she watches him run. "Cute."

Chapa smiles at them. "I gotta go help Cami help Marco...call you later?"

"Yes please." Bose smiles. "Quick question, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

Chapa pierces her lips and sits back. "Yes Bose. I am your girlfriend."

"Oh I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." He chuckles. "God, it feels so good."

Chapa scoffs. "Bye stupid."

"Bye babe." Bose smirks. "I uh...I love you." He runs his fingers through his hair and turns away to hide the flush of pink on his cheeks.

Chapa's cheeks turn even more pink by the second, replaying the sentence in her head. "...I love you."

They smile at each other before cutting the call.

Chapa sighs.

"I'm gonna miss you Bosey." She whispers.