Save Me...Please Pt.1

Bose's POV
"Bose! BOSE! Please dont leave me," Chapa sobs. "You gotta stay with me Bose."

"He's vitals are going down!" I hear Mika say. "AYIII! That's bad!" Schworz screams.

"Then fix it Schworz!" Ray screams back.

"I got the medicine." I hear Miles' voice cut in.

"No no no no! Bose!" Chapa cries.

I close my eyes and now it's dark. Very dark. Oh wait, there's light. I can see again. I feel transparent. Am I dead?! I see something.

"...hey." Chapa says.

"Chapa? What are you doing here?" I ask.

She smiles. "They got me too."

"Got you? Are you dead?"

"We both are." She tilts her head.

What?!

I walk closer to her. "How can that be?! I--"

"Promised you'd keep me safe? I know. But you betrayed me."

"I-I tried." My eyes water.

"Well, you failed! You backstabbing, little piece of shit! I HATE YOU!!" She screams at me.

I jot out of bed and flash my eyes open. I'm in my room. Chapa! I grab my phone and dial her number.

"H-Hello?" A shaky voice answers.

"Chapa! Are you okay?!" I ask, barely breathing.

She yawns. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired," she clears her throat. "You woke me up. What's going on?" She asks puzzled.

"I-I had a bad dream." I scratch the back of my head.

She starts to laugh. "That's stupidly cute."

I flush with embarrassment. Then her mom's voice is heard over the phone.

Lula! Come get breakfast!

"I'm not hungry!"

Now!

She sighs. "Thanks for checking up in me. I'll see you later."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I love you." I slightly smile.

"I love you too babe." She cuts the line.

Chapa's POV
I walk to the kitchen. It's quiet --like always. Me and my mom don't talk as much as we used to. Everything's different now ever since...ever since my dad died.

"You gonna see your friends again?" My mom asks, barely looking at me.

"Ofcourse. It's a school day." I don't look at her either.

"Right, right."

I roll my eyes and take my plate to the sink. I go back up to get ready.

As I walk out, my mom calls me. "Hey, don't stay out late okay?"

"...Sure."

***

In SWAG
"I'm just saying, it would be really cool if--" Miles' interrupted by the crime alert.

"Something's going down behind La Boutique. Let's blow and go." Ray says.

We all transform and head to La Boutique.

***

It's going good. I'm lying. It's going bad. They're seven of them, and five of us. They're all strong and big scary men with masks too.