See You Again Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Bose's eyes are wide open. Is she really insulting his cousin?

"What I meant to say is...she's your cousin after all. Don't practise insest." She says proudly.

Bose chuckles.

"...Okay...then what exactly is 'good enough for me'?" Bose sits in a way that he faces Chapa completely, almost forgetting his sitting on water.

Chapa makes a thinking face and Bose finds it cute. "Hmm...I don't know. You tell me." She turns her body and faces him completely.

Bose makes his thinking face. He tilts his head and looks to the sky. His hair falls and a few strands lean on his forehead and cover his eye. "Short coloured hair, feisty and fearless, caring attitude and even loves dancing."

"Wow. Sounds alot like me."

"Does it? I was actually trying to describe you."

"Is that so? Well you missed out my great fashion sense."

Bose giggles. "And your beautiful brown eyes," he places his hand on her cheek. "Your soft skin, your warm smile..." he smiles.

Bose's gaze shifts upon her eyes and her lips. Chapa notices and starts to lean in.

Bose follows her lead and leans in too. They close their eyes just as their lips brush against each other.

Their lips now in full contact, their shoulders drop with ease and they get comfortable. Having split second break aways after a while.

Bose's scoots closer to her body and places his other hand on her other cheek.

Chapa puts one hand on Bose's arm and the other on the wet ground.

Now suddenly aware that their on water, Chapa slowly breaks the kiss.

Bose smirks, still dazed because of what he just experienced.

"Congratulations," Chapa starts. "You just received my water germs."

Bose laughs. "Don't even--"

Chapa pushes a strand of his hair back. "I've never really through of it, but if feels like ove waiting so long to kiss you."

"Me too." He smiles.

Bose helps Chapa stand up and Chapa holds onto his arms.

He plucks a flower from the tree above them and hands it to her. "Happy delmor lamstad day."

Chapa giggles. "Its 'del Amor y la Amistad' idiota."

"Potato potato." Bose rolls his eyes.

Chapa giggles and kisses his cheek. "You too."

"I love your dress by the way. You look really pretty."

"I'm covered in mud though."

"You still look gorgeous."

Chapa whispers. "...thank you."

A sound of snapping twigs and shaking leaves divert Bose and Chapa's attention to the corner of their eyes.