Chapter 3: Meanwhile

On Earth, it was been a week since Lincoln had ran away from the Loud house. The neighbors near the Louds could noise for happiness which are sometimes loud.

The Loud family were so happy that the "bad luck" also known as Lincoln Loud that was finally gone. The only one who weren't happy about it, were Luna, Lucy, Leni, and Lily.

The four sisters were angry with their family as they clearly didn't care about Lincoln. Like what kind of people would do what the Loud family did.

Luna was upset with her family and stopped talking to her family except the good ones. The rocker felt weak as she couldn't do anything about Lincoln's treatment due to the threats told by Lynn Jr.

Lucy was sad about her brother running away but couldn't blame the white haired boy, one bit. Lincoln was one of the only people that understand her unlike her sisters and parents. She could have done something but couldn't as she was threatened by her other sisters.

Lily was sad as she missed her only big brother. She didn't know why he ran away but she knew that some of her family had done something to make Lincoln run away. Unknown to the Bad loud family, Lily is a smart baby. The ones who known is Lincoln, Lucy, Leni and Luna.

Leni was upset that her only little brother was gone. She and Luna felt like failures as older sisters. They were suppose to take care of their younger siblings but couldn't help one of them. She was mad with her family and wished she could do something.

She couldn't due to her parents and Lori. The four sisters stayed away from their family members as they hated them. Lynn Jr was the ones, they hated most.

One day, the four sisters were doing their own things. Luna was listening to music, Lily was with Lucy who tried to curse her family with the book she found and Leni was with her friends shopping.

Luna went to grab her guitar which dropped a note. The rockstar was confused by the note and cautiously picked it up.

"I swear, if it is Luan's prank. I will hit her hard with my axe." Luna thought as she opens the note to see it was in Lincoln's handwriting, her eyes widen in shock.

She grabs her phone and sends a message to her other two siblings to tells them about something. Luna agreed to tell them at midnight in the bathroom when no one was in.

Few hours later, it was Midnight. The four sister went into the bathroom where no one could see what they had or could hear them. Like who would listen to someone in the bathroom.

"So why did you call us, there?" Lucy asked in her deadpan tone.

"Dudes, I found this and you guys may want to read it?" Luna said happily but whispers as the other family members couldn't hear.

"What is important about the letter?" Leni asked somewhat curiously.

Luna handed the letter to Leni who gasped happily. Then she gives the letter to Lucy who was happy but didn't show it.

"Lincoln?" The three sisters thought in unison. The youngest, Lily looked at her three older siblings in confusion. She wondered what made them so happy as they weren't that happy in days.