25

A/n margot is such a crybaby in this story

Margot
I showered and did my hair, my long waves nicely laid on my bare shoulders as I zipped up my off the shoulders, v-shaped, fluffy dark green ball dress.

The only thing left was to put on my heels and go downstairs.

I could hear the music playing and the voices of people chatting.

I tied the straps on my gold heels that went perfectly with all my jewelry, I admired myself in the mirror one last time before finally heading downstairs.

The ball room looked absolutely beautiful. I didn't even know Malfoy manor had this huge space.

I looked around at the people until I locked eyes with him. He was in a all black suit with a gold belt. I told him I'd be switching to gold jewelry for tonight.

Mattheo
The view in front of me was beautiful. It was like looking at an angel, I was looking at one.

She looked stunning, how can everything suit her so well? Gold, silver, anything she can pull off.

Her dress was everything. It was so big and fluffy, and green, it matched her so well.

I stood there like an idiot staring at her instead of going up to her. I put my hands in my trouser pockets and walked over to her smiling.

"You wore-"

"Gold, only for you." I took a hand out my pocket and allowed her to take it, pulling her close to me to kiss her cheek.

"And you look good in it."

"But not as good as you. You look—like a goddess." I sighed greatly, she just looked so fucking perfect. I can't believe she's mine.

"Don't say goddess" she giggled, "like ever again." I laughed shaking my head, "You look beautiful though, M."

"You look so handsome tonight Theo." She said and I felt my cheeks grow red like roses.

"Margot?!" A high pitched voice called over from behind us making both of us distance and turn our body's.

Margot
"Pansy?!" I knew I heard a familiar voice. I picked my dress up and tried to run my way over to her without falling over.

"My god I've missed you!" She hugged me tightly, "Oh I missed you too!" I pulled away from her and eyed her up and down.

"I see you Pans. Gorgeous dress." I acknowledged her crimson red fluffy dress. "You look to die for. Seriously. Adrian really lost some." She smirked and I felt Theo's presence behind me at just the wrong time.

"You're looking quite fancy Mattheo." Pansy smirked to him. "Thank you." He said clearing his throat. It became a little awkward because she didn't know.

"So are you two here together?" She filled the silence, "No we aren't. We just can't find Draco." I quickly answer.

"Oh he's just with the boys. Come" she held out her hand for me to grab and I did following her. "I thought you hated red. Gryffindor colors." I pointed out.

"Not anymore. I think red really suits me now." She shrugged.

"It does don't worry. You look stunning in it."

"Margot!" Everyone called out seeing me. "Hey everyone!" I went to hug them all.

I hugged Daphne first, she was in a light blue fluffy dress, then Odeya who was in a black and gold one, and the boys in regular suits.