12

Margot
I saw the door was unlocked and entered in hopes that there was no naked boy in bed with one of my best friends.

The room was a mess as always.

Pansy looked like she had just woken up and someone was using the bathroom. "When did you get in here?" I asked her.

"In the middle of the night. Why didn't you come back?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I didn't know if Odeya was done shagging Enzo." I quickly changed the topic to Odeya and Lorenzo.

"So then-"

"Where were you?" I cut her off "I was with Theodore. Obviously." "Yeah you two disappeared. Same with Daphne and Blaise. Speaking of...where is Daphne?" I look around the room.

"Thought she was with you."

"Nope. She was doing what we- I mean you were all doing last night" I shrugged.

"You mean her and Blaise?" She asked taken back and I nodded. "I'm assuming.." I shrugged.

"How do you know?"

"I don't know for sure. Mattheo told me-" I paused and stopped talking in hopes she didn't get that last part

"Mattheo?"
"Mattheo?"

Pansy and Odeya both say at the same time. Odeya had just stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her wet hair dripping.

"I slept with Mattheo." I said, no way to turn back now.

"I thought you two hated each other!" Pansy scoffs, "We do! It just—happened, okay!" I stand around like a little kid looking at the floor.

"And then you fall in love" Odeya brushed past me winking and I scoff annoyed.

"Just don't tell anyone alright. Please"

"We won't. But was he good?" Pansy holds my hands just dying to know details.

"Is that even a question? Yes!" I laugh "And compared to Adrian.." I look down then back up at Pansy.

"So he's big?" Odeya smirks. "Huge." I looked at her.

——————

Daphne did end up having sex with Blaise but wouldn't share any details. Boring.

I honestly wasn't as upset as I thought I'd be because she also disappeared last night but I'm not mad at Pansy so I shouldn't be mad at her either.

Odeya apologized for hogging the room with Enzo last night and we all forgave her.

It was later in the day and we all decided to hangout in Mattheos room for some reason which we never do.

"It must be nice to have your own room." Blaise says looking around.

"Yeah, it really is." Mattheo replies glancing at me.

"Cleaner than our room" Draco smirks looking at the boys. "And who's fault is that?" Blaise crosses his arms at Draco and Enzo.

"It's not that messy" Enzo scoffs offended, "I'm actually a very clean person. I am a Malfoy after all." Draco said proudly.

"You say that as if it's a bragging right." Pansy snickered.

"It is. If you're jealous just say that Parkinson" He grins at her. "You guys are ridiculous" I shake my head and lay out on Mattheos bed.

"You're one to talk" Draco scoffs. "You caught me. I'm a hypocrite." I yawn carelessly.

"Oh make yourself comfortable Black. It's not like my sheets iron themselves." Mattheo glared.

"Calm down, you're not gonna die." I scoff.

"Why don't you sit on the floor like the rest of us, princess?" He returns a fake smiles, his hand pointing to the floor beside the bed.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I huff. "Doesn't it piss you off when I call you that?" "Yeah it actually does." Wrong answer.

"And we're the ridiculous ones." Pansy sighs laying in Theodore's lap.

Draco looks at the ground and swipes his hand past, "Riddle did you throw a party here last night or do you have a glitter obsession?" he says making everyone look at the floor.

I side eye Mattheo who was already looking at me then looks away and starts fiddling with his rings, "I hooked up with a few girls. Surely one of them were wearing something glittery." he looks back up.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid lie.

"You mate, are a man whore" Theodore points at him winking, "What can I say, lots of girls wants me" he says glancing at me yet again and I shook my head.

Pansy and Odeya make eye contact with me and shrug.

"Got something to tell me?" Daphne says jokingly to us, I freeze not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, gossip" I quickly say so nobody else could answer. "Care to share this gossip with the class?" Draco spoke. "No I'm sorry. It's between us." I say jokingly.

We all chat in a circle and then we got bored. I decided not to tell Daphne just because we were really close to the guys.

I on the other hand, got sleepy. I've been tired since I woke up. I'll just rest my eyes for a bit, what's the worst that can happen.

——————

I wake up, not on the floor but in the same bed I slept in last night.

I quickly sit up seeing nobody else is in the room and see Mattheo enter just in time. Great.

"What time is it? And why am I here? Have I been here this whole time?" I threw the sheets off of me.

"Calm down, love. You fell asleep while the others were here and ended up falling asleep and drooling all over my shoulders, thanks for that." He emphasized drooling.

"Well I'm gonna go to my own bed. Your scent is rubbing off on me-"

"You didn't tell anyone about last night, right?" he cuts me off. I'm too tired to object to him interrupting me, "No.." I lie.

"Good. Because we aren't a thing and never will be. I was horny and so were you and you were with me so it was just a fuck." He said bluntly.

"Right, we just use girls as objects now." I raise my brows at him.

"Don't put it that way."

"But it is that way." I said getting up. "What happened to "he was gonna take advantage of you" Mattheo last night, hm?" I imitated his voice from last night about me dancing with a random guy.

"That's real funny that you thought this," he gestures in between us "was actually something." He chuckles.

"Whatever you say" I glare at him and walk out slamming the door before he could say anything else.

Bit of a filler chapter sorry