𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 .

Love creates ties to souls.

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO. 

─────────────────

BY THE BORDERS or by the sea, a little lady happened to appear before his eyes. To be honest, it wasn't the first time he saw this fairy looking beyond the ocean. He just didn't have the courage to speak to her, nor test whether she was real or his imagination. The wind carried the scent of sweet flowers, to which he followed in curiosity. 

Supposed that it came from the girl by the sea.

"Kazuha!" A burly arm tightly wrapped around the boy's neck, another hand reaching to ruffle the boy's white tuff of hair. "What'cha lookin' at? Everyone is on deck already."

A woman with a powerful voice, and an equally powerful attitude. Captain Beidou, is known for her virtue. Kazuha grumbled, yet again falling victim to Beidou's childish actions against him. He was worried that the girl would hear Beidou's shouting voice.

Beidou, slowly piecing the picture, looked at him, then at the girl whose figure was way off in the distance. 

"I see," Beidou gave a hardy chuckle, once again tackling Kazuha, "So that girl's caught your eye? Why don't you say hi, or hello?" 

His eyes grew wide at the sudden realization that she wasn't actually a result of his sleepless nights. If Beidou could see her, then she must be real—unless they were both simultaneously hallucinating. It was hard to know if a person like her was even considered real. Kazuha was in the mood to create a Haiku all about her, but he didn't even know where to start.

'That would be creepy,' Kazuha thought to himself, "I don't think she'll talk to me. It feels as if the wind is quivering around her."

"What, are you shy? She actually visited me this morning," Beidou nodded proudly, knowing the kind of reaction that would follow the moment she said it. As she predicted, Kazuha's head made a sharp turn to Beidou in utter shock. "Yeah, she's a cutie, I do have to say." Beidou even dared to giggle afterward.

Maybe the shaky air he felt was not from her, but rather himself. He wouldn't dare deny his gut feeling, but it was a phenomenon to be this nervous. The girl, whom he's been convincing himself she was a fairy all this time, came from nowhere, but suddenly appears on the beaches of Liyue Harbor. 

In defeat, he looks away from Beidou and continues to wander his eyes around the mysterious girl over yonder. The wind was whispering ever so slightly in his ears, not exactly chanting words, but playing chimes. A light, airy atmosphere surrounds her. "She is not an ordinary girl," Kazuha speculated to himself aloud; Beidou happened to hear his mumbling.

"How so?" Beidou entertained the idea.

"I'm. ." He paused, "Not sure."

From the time Beidou had first met Kazuha, until now, she's never seen him so unsure about someone. Honestly, she thought the wind told him everything. The wind apparently told him about Miss Captain herself, so how is it that Kazuha had nothing on this girl?