𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗅 (𝗃.𝗌.)

༊*·˚

𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈! - jon snow x fem!lover (eventually)

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔! - gore, blood, anxiety, traumas, mention of wights? angst to fluff

𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 - three times jon was too stubborn to kiss her and the time he actually kissed her.

༊*·˚

𝑻𝑯𝑬 girl's hands fiddled with her dress as she made her way towards the boy, she felt like her world was about to be taken away from her. She couldn't remember a single day in her life in which he wasn't present, she refused to even imagine it. But from now on she didn't need her imagination. He was leaving. Not just for a day, a moon, or even years, he was leaving forever. He was going to the Wall to become a crow and be so for the rest of his life. 

She was foolish enough to think that they were going to spend the rest of their lives running in the snow or play fighting, spend the rest of their lives in a fairy-tale. After all she was yet still a child who barely knew the meaning of life.

"Jon." She called out his name, desperately trying to get his attention.

Turning to face her, his frown immediately turned into a sad smile as noticed her teary eyes. He could read her like book and he knew she was struggling hard not to let the tears fall. Throwing the bag he was holding in the ground, he hurried to envelope her in his arms. Seeing her like this made him want to keep her safe in his arms and never let go. But as always, he failed to notice he only felt like this because he was in love with her.

Feeling his warmth was enough to have her breaking down into tears. She did try to hold them but her body betrayed her and she gave up on trying to hold the anguish she felt in that moment.

"I don't want you to go." She chocked out between pitiful sobs. As much as she felt ridiculous for being so open with her emotions, it was arduous to act normal in such moment.

"Me too." He answered lowly as he pulled away, with nothing but sincerity in his voice. "But this is my fait. I'm a bastard after all, my name says it itself." Jon tried to lighten the mood, showing her a forced smile but she only shook her head as she grabbed his arms.

"Don't say that." The girl whispered, her thumbs rubbing gently against the leather covering his arms. 

He was sure his heart skipped, her warm touch was enough to make his heart melt into a puddle. His features softened as he met her reassuring gaze, it was not usual for him to feel like this, so loved. Suddenly the little distance between them felt insignificant, a lot would even say it was improper. The urge to lean in was never bigger than in that moment.

Part of him told him he couldn't, he was not even close to being worth of her. She was an highborn lady, who was soon going to marry to some highborn lord that actually deserved her love. He was a simply bastard who was destined to live and die on the Wall, far away from ladies like her. But part of him told him he needed to do it, he was never going to lay his eyes on her again. He needed to have one last good memory of her, one that he would never forget about.

Before Jon could make up his mind, heavy steps where heard approaching. It was no one but Ned Stark himself, who smiled gently at them before nodding his head towards Jon with a sigh.

The boy's throat felt like it had been tied in a knot, the time had come closer than he thought and his mind was a mess. His hands squeezed her arms gently before he parted from her, his mind too stubborn and his throat to tight to let him confess anything to her.