Chapter 16: The Ultimate Frozen Battle

(As everyone was on their Warp Stars, the ice creature got a view of it, and starts getting even more angrier than usual) 

Ice creature: (growls) Curses! Why does this teenager with autism have to survive?! She NEEDS a Frozen Heart and right NOW!!! If this little teenage autistic isn't going to get her Frozen Heart... I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!! IT'S OVER, CHEYENNE, BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET YOUR HEART FROZEN, DREAM LAND WILL BE MINE!!! (the creature then transforms into a Marx-looking one, as it grows wings and its eyes change. It then turns to whoever was enslaved) CAPPIES, FREEZE THIS AUTISTIC'S HEART- (it is cut off by Emmet)

Emmet: (off-screen) Not so fast, creature!

Cheyenne: Yeah! You may have frozen my baby's heart, but you haven't frozen ours yet!

Tiff: If you want to kill us with that dreaded spell, you're gonna have to get through us first!

Ice creature: Well, too bad! Seize them, slaves!

Slaves: Bring icy memories to Dream Land. Bring icy memories to Dream Land.

(everyone screams. Then, they are cornered by the slaves. They back up against a wall, as some of the slaves that were what the people of Dream Land know, grab them) 

King Dedede: (trying to snap Waddle Doo out of it) Waddle Doo! No! Please! It's me! I'm your king! Remember who I am!

Tiff: (trying to snap her and Tuff's parents out of it) Mom! Dad! What are you doing?! You're better than this, guys!

Tuff: (trying to snap all of his friends out of it) Iro! Spikehead! Honey! All three of you, please stop! (crying) This is not the real you! It's me, Tuff! REMEMBER!!!

Ice creature: (turns to Cheyenne) Any last words before YOU get a Frozen Heart!

SpongeBob: (tries to stop the creature from hurting Cheyenne) Wait! Cheyenne actually witnessed a Frozen Heart!

Ice creature: Wait a minute! Stop for just a second, slaves! (the slaves stop and let go of whoever they were hurting. Patrick then continued)

Patrick: Yeah, Cheyenne really was about to be a Frozen Heart victim, but when she escaped multiple times, she was a witness.

Emmet: And the Frozen Heart that this girl witnessed... was her son Kirby.

Dedede, Tiff, Tuff, Meta Knight, Escargoon, Lucy, and Squidward: What the?! Kirby?! 

Cheyenne: Emmet is right! My son Kirby was a Frozen Heart victim, but I was just a Frozen Heart witness. When I heard about my son getting a Frozen Heart, I was devastated, and pretty much mad, but with some help from a friend- that's you, Emmet-, I discovered... that you can't always focus on the traumatic events that happened like the Frozen Heart, and focus on what we can do to solve it. So... I may not have many copy abilities unlike my son, (cut to a frozen Kirby) or anyone that's brave enough to help, (cut to Meta Knight, who looks down sadly) or another thing that I can't mention... but this is what we really did. We followed a bridge of light, we researched a star, and we even survived so many Frozen Heart incidents.

Ice creature: Wait a sec! You did?! I do get the point, but...

Cheyenne: That's the spirit! So I may not be a strong autistic Star Warrior, nor someone as strong as one, but do you know who I really am? I'm...