Chapter 12: The Aurora of Hope

(cut to outside of Planet Popstar, where Cheyenne and Emmet have escaped from the Warp Star they got on, with Cheyenne controlling it)

Emmet: (turns to Cheyenne as he sighs in relief as he and Cheyenne survived from their first and second Frozen Hearts respectively) Phew... good thing that you flew it out of there, because if it was too slow, Cheyenne, you would have gotten your first Frozen Heart and I would have gotten my second.

Cheyenne: Yeah... (looks down sadly)

Emmet: (starts to get worried) Cheyenne? What's wrong?

Cheyenne: You know, Em... This is all my fault...

Emmet: (surprised) What? No, Cheyenne! This is not your fault! It's just that you have to do the right thing-

Cheyenne: (cuts Emmet off) Emmet! It looks like you're right. Me lashing out at my friend in a rough way was too harsh and out of character for me. I wish I hadn't done that... (she sheds a tear before Emmet places a hand on her shoulder, then she starts crying again) If I didn't act up like this... Kirby would've be gone!

Emmet: I'm so sorry, Chey... But, you haven't seen something like this, because I recorded these during the invasion before we got in the Warp Star. (Emmet shows Cheyenne the footage of Planet Popstar right now. The footage shows Lucy and Squidward getting all of the visitors and survivors of the invasion, including a few of the residents in Dream Land, in a safe place. It then shows all of the people who didn't get out of there in time, in the ice creature's control, as they grab , who was a survivor of this before he was enslaved later on, as the slaves chant, "Bring icy memories to Dream Land.", and the creature also freezing half of Dream Land, including Whispy Woods. As all of this was happening, Cheyenne gasps in horror)

Cheyenne: No... it can't be...

Emmet: Yeah, it can't... But don't worry! My wife Lucy's got all my friends, including my siblings and children, and took them to a safe place. Same goes for every one of SpongeBob and Patrick's sea friends, and the only survivors in Dream Land right now, but speaking of Dream Land, there is a problem...

Cheyenne: What?

Emmet: It looks like this ice creature that was shown in the footage has taken over Dream Land.

Cheyenne: (in shock and in tears) What? No... If we don't stop it before it freezes Dream Land, we're doomed!

Emmet: (shocked) You're crazy! And if we don't thaw Kirby's heart in time for the vacation to continue... it will be the end of Dream Land as we know it! And we don't want that now, don't we!

Cheyenne: No! Let's go save Kirbs! (as she and Emmet start speeding up the Warp Star a little bit following an aurora having spawned in Popstar, as the "Meanwhile" time card is shown)

Narrator: Meanwhile.

(cut to inside the dungeon that SpongeBob, Patrick, and Unikitty was put in. The camera zooms in to the room that SpongeBob, Patrick and Unikitty are locked in, where inside, Unikitty is revealed to be playing Botany Bay (b) on a harmonica, before it gets interrupted by some knocking)

Ice creature: (off-screen) Hey! No noise in here! (SpongeBob then sighs, sad as he regrets everything he did)

Patrick: What's wrong, SpongeBob?