Alfie" Okay, you're all forgetting the most important fact. Frobisher was in the house, right under all our noses. He must be onto us"

Charlie" Okay, why else would of set the trap?"

Eddie" We don't know that it was Frobisher, it might've been Victor"

Patricia"No. That thing could've taken our lives, Victor's always been heavy, but he's never taken it that far"

Eddie" Whoever put it there didn't want to put us off. They want us out of the way"

KT"So what now? There has to be another way into that room"

Fabian" Well, I mean, if they're onto us, then we can..."

Fabian then trails off completely stumped.

Eddie" You're stumped?"

KT" But there has to be a way'

Charlie" Come on let's get to school"

Patricia" Yeah so we can get the losing over and done with"

When we arrived at the PE hall we immediately clocked eyes on Isis House.

Charlie" How do they do it in unison like that?"

Willow" They're robots. Isis House are serious with italics. Remember, I used to live there. Their motto is, "win or die trying".

Charlie"That's their motto?"

Willow" Wait, maybe it's "win and keep trying"

Eddie has now rounded to the front and is determined to keep everyone together.

Eddie" Oh, come on, guys. Okay, think "winning".

Joy"I am, I bet on Isis House"

Charlie" Joy"

Joy" Look at them, they are machines"

Eddie" Okay. Okay, there's four to a team. Okay, I need two people to join me with KT"

Charlie"I'll play.

Willow" I'll play"

Mara" I'll play"

Eddie" I thought you said you didn't want to play"

Charlie" I changed my mind, we want to beat this Ben right"

Eddie" Too right"

Fabian" What about me?"

Eddie" I've got a special job for you, okay? Really important"

He then comes back with a mascot head and I suppress a laugh.

Eddie" What do you say, mascot?"

KT and I stood outside the boys toilets, Fabian was in there trying on his costume.

Charlie" Look, Fabian, we both feel for you, we really do but, look at it from Eddie's point of view. He's on a personal vendetta"

Fabian" So I'm smart, so I can't be good at sports, is that it?"

KT" Of course not. Mara's sporty, sorry. That came out of my mouth before I realised it"

Fabian" Forget it. I'm coming out. Please don't laugh"

Charlie" Why would we laugh?"

Fabian then exits the toilets and KT and I struggle to hold back laughs and end up letting it all out. I lean against KT.

KT" That's why"

Charlie" Who's a good boy?"

Fabian then puts his paws over his eyes. As we enter back into the sports hall Eddie is ushering everyone for a huddle. KT,Fabian and I sit down on the benches. Eddie asks for four more players so we can get the game started. I volunteer first and Eddie puts a hand on my shoulder.