"Neji, the most capable in our class."

Tenten walked down the stairs to her class. Why couldn't she be like Neji? All the jutsus he performed seemed to be perfect each try. All she did, she thought, was pore over extremely long scrolls that would probably never help with her life. Tenten looked uneasily into the window that was her class. Neji was already inside, probably snoozing into his arms. Even the most capable person in her class had to sleep sometime, Tenten thought.

She entered the room just when Neji sat up. She walked over to him and said amusingly, "Did you enjoy your nap?" Neji blinked at her and smiled. Tenten took that as a twisted "yes" and sat down next to him. The teacher entered the classroom and pushed his glasses upwards a bit, so it sat right on his nose.

"Early students?" he sniffed and proceeded to head out. "We aren't having class in here today, we're practicing jutsus, you know!" he called at them before he headed out. Neji raised his eyebrows and put his head in his hand. Tenten laughed. Why was it always Neji who made her laugh these days? As they headed out, Tenten thought she felt Neji's hand brush against hers, but she couldn't be sure, so she ignored it.

There were some people already outside next to the teacher, and some girls squealed when they saw Neji and Tenten standing together. Some of them decided right there to start up a chant combining Neji and Tenten's name together, forming NejiTen. Tenten raised her hand to punch the ringleader, but the teacher told them to stop.

"TODAY WE'RE GOING TO PRACTICE SHADOW CLONE JUTSUS AND AGAIN PEOPLE," the teacher yelled. The students shut up immediately as the teacher flipped the paper in his hand and called out "Neji!" The girls squealed once again as Neji came out into the centre of the circle formed by the students. Neji gave a irritated sigh and a twisted smile to Tenten as he put his hands together to make a hand formation. There was a pop and his clone appeared right next to him, as neutral as ever.

"The cutest boy in our class," whispered one girl to the other. They exchanged comments about Neji's clone, saying it was too neutral, and showed no expression. "But still, it's cute, like the original Neji," whispered the same girl. Finally Tenten decided to add in her own comment that earned silence.

"Neji, the most capable in our class."