Chapter 1 - Godric's Hallow

Narrator POV:

Oct 31st,1981.

Godric's hollow was all decked up for muggle holiday Halloween. We can see children wearing Halloween costume walking through the street and playing trick or treat. Among them a tall human like person is seen walking through the street to what look like a field for muggle and wizards alike. From this we can understand the house is in fidelius charm. But the man clearly knows the where the house is and can see it too.

He is none other than Voldemort. He Is here to kill the Potters, the biggest throne in his path. One of the child of prophecy who destined for kill him leaves in this residence. That's why he had decide to kill the Potter's child. Then he will move on to the other part of his  plan for the wizarding world. Which also include death of the Longbottom family. He wishes to rule the wizarding world. And Potters getting eliminated along with the child destined to bring his downfall means he have a big chance of achieving this goal.

Why potters specifically you ask, well... Potters notoriously secretive and filthy rich pureblood family. If he can get hands of the riches of Potter family, he can practically rule wizarding Britain. The Potters power along with Black family's will make sure that he control the entire wizarding world slowly even without wizarding world knowing anything. And that's why he has already secured his access to Black family vaults with Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange née black in his control. After all they are under his imperious curse. They are mere a puppet of his hands.

What he doesn't know is that as he walks down the street both Malfoy's and Lestrange's are getting cleansed of any foreign influence by the goblins. Lord Arcturus Black has always had some nagging feeling that something is not right with Bellatrix Lestrange née Black and  Lord Lucius Malfoy. That was why he along with his cousins Pollux and Cassiopeia and his Son Orion Black captured both of them  with their spouse and brought them to Gringotts. What he doesn't know was, his timely intervention is the only thing saved his niece Bellatrix, her husband, and his twin brother; Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange from committing a heinous crime that surely would have dump them in Azkaban for life if not dementor kiss straight away.

Voldemort was eagerly walking past the street to the Potter cottage. As soon as the passed the wards around the home, the people live in the house gets alerted.

James POV:

Right now he is sitting in a small cottage owned by his family playing with his son and thinking about what he is doing here. How he and his little family end up in this cottage of all places. he know this cottage is not safe, it does not have strong wards as potter manor or potter castle. Hell, it is the least protected property owned by the Potters. Only with some alert wards, muggle repelling wards and such. It's been centuries the wards around this cottage have been updated.

All he knows is one day he was in his manor and next second he and his family has moved to this small cottage, and something is wrong. He wants to leave from here to some more secure place like Potter Castle, but he can't. He along with his lily-flower tried to leave. But they both are physically unable to leave from the cottage with the intention of moving To another place. They are unable to ask for help either. Something is preventing them from doing that. If only he can, he can he would have informed his parents.

His father and mother were attacked by at least minimum 25 death eaters few years ago at diagonally. They fought them with all they have ofcourse, but get severely injured. His father apparate through anti-apparition wards around the area to get his mother to safety. People who witnessed the incident start to spread rumours they are dead and majority of them believed it.

But he knows the truth. They both are alive. Recovering from the aftermath of the attack. His father was in coma for a long period of time. James can't believe his powerful father ended up depleting his core to get his mother to safety. And condition of his mother is not better either. she barely made it through. Last he knew his mother is still recovering from the dark curse. For a long time he thought his mother will end up losing her ability to walk. But Dorea Potter née Black is a headstrong and stubborn women. She starts to walk slowly after a long time spend in wheelchair. His father on the other hand was yet to wake up from his magical comma. Well, that information was from almost a year and half ago. Before they go into hiding. But now he has no means to enquire about them. Only their healer and Sirius Black (the only exception) knows about their  survival. Usually they didn't inform anyone else about such matter as it is norms of the family. it was done so to avoid enemy taking advantage of their family members critical state and doing something when they are defenceless. So, he also followed the instruction but with a slight change as you can imagine.