"Yes I am." Eren said. "So what? Why should we be discriminated for something our ancestors did 100 years ago?"

Willy furrowed his eyebrows. "Because we are born in that blood!"

Eren raised an eyebrow. "Then why do you have five children, Mr. Tybur?"

Willy gasped.

"It would be a shame if those innocent children be punished for the trash of the father they have." Eren said. "Won't it be, Mr. Tybur?"

Willy looked away.

"How would you feel if I turn them into titans just now?" Eren asked. "I suppose you'd be fine with that as your children, what's their name again, oh yes
Fine, Alois, Bruno, Rico and I don't remember another one's name, are devils too?"

"What are you trying to accomplish anyways?" Willy asked, looking at Eren. "Talking with me won't do anything."

"Yeah I know." Eren said. "That's why, if necessary, I'll be using force."

"Hmm?" Willy said.

"I suppose you're aware of the announcement Karl Fritz made before he caged himself in the Walls as the Tybur family joined hands with him and sold out the Eldians to Marley." Eren said."

"I am well aware of that. He claimed that if they were threatened, thousands of Titans would be unleashed as revenge." Willy said. "However, this was never his intention. King Fritz made a vow renouncing war so his ideology would be inherited. Because of this, Karl Fritz's ideology has been passed down, and the Titans have never left the island to attack." He smiled. "So, even if you wanted, you couldn't be able to use the Founding Titan's full powers as you'd be possessed by him."

Eren smiled. "And that's where you're wrong, Mr. Tybur."

"Huh?" Willy said, confused.

"The 'Vow to renounce War' is bound to them only who have Royal blood." Eren said. "And I'm not Eren Fritz. I'm Eren Yeager, a normal Eldian just like you."

Willy gasped. "Normal Eldian?"

"Yeah. My Dad, who was an Eldian Restorationist from Marley, stole the Founding Titan from the king of the Walls five years ago and entrusted them to me." Eren said. "And as you can see, I'm using them without having royal blood within me."

Willy kept looking at him with wide eyes.

"So, I can start the Rumbling anytime I want." Eren said and leaned forward. "And you and the whole world wouldn't be able to stop me either as we have the nine titans on our side. You haven't seen how a real devil looks like, have you?" He sat up straight. "Even if you unite the whole world against us, it'll only make things worse for you and the world. As you can see..."

Suddenly their surroundings changed to where Willy Tybur was giving speech on a stage, uniting the World against Paradis.
.

"However, it is time to join as one and face this dreadful enemy!" Willy on stage said. "Lend me your strength, those of you who wish to live! Those of you who wish for a future!"

The crowd took photographs of him.
.

Eren and Willy stood on the left of the stage.

"What is this?" Willy asked, looking at the stage Willy.

"It's a deleted timeline." Eren replied. "Four years into the future, you tried to unite the world against us. So, take a look youself."
.

The building began to explode.
.

Willy's eyes widened.
.

"To the enemy forces of Paradis... a declaration of war!" Willy on stage yelled.