TWENTY FOUR

(CHAPTER 24 - SKIN DEEP)

🦢🗡

At the Rabbit Hole bar, Nadia, Ashley, Ruby and Mary Margaret were out for their girl's night, where Nadia, Ashley, and Ruby downed their shots as Mary Margaret sipped her martini.

"Pace yourself, Ashley," Nadia said when she noticed Ashley drinking a lot.

"I am! This is my first night out since I've had the baby, I am making up for lost time," Ashley said and downed another shot.

Nadia shook her head, "At least you're not alone like this," Nadia said.

Ruby noticed some guys across the bar, "Ooh, Ash, check out those guys," Ruby said.

"Oh, honey, I'm still with Sean," Ashley said.

"You're not married, and he's not here," Ruby said.

"He's working," Ashley said.

"He's always working," Ruby said and looked at Nadia.

"Oh, no," Nadia shook her head, "Not my type," Nadia said and sipped her drink.

"Have fun moping then!" Ruby said and grabbed her drink then walked over to the guys.

"She's right. He is always working. I thought love would be different," Ashley said.

"Me, too," Mary Margaret said as she sipped her drink.

Nadia nodded, "Mhm," Nadia said, making the other two look at her.

"Nadia?" Ashley said.

"Not saying," Nadia said.

----------<3----------

At the Dark Star Pharmacy, David picked up two Valentine's Day cards and got in line behind Mr Gold, who was holding a roll of duck tape and rope.

Mr Gold noticed him and the two cards, "Two valentine's. Sounds like a complicated life," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, no. I...I just couldn't decide," David said.

"These are both for the same woman?" Mr Gold questioned.

"Well, they're both so...us," David said.

"I see. Well, you're fortunate you have someone that loves you," Mr Gold said.

"I really am," David said.

Mr Gold placed his items on the counter, "Love, it's like a delicate flame," Mr Clark scanned the items then placed them in the bag, and Mr Gold paid, "And once it's gone, it's gone forever," he picked up the carrier bag, "Best of luck to you," Mr Gold said and walked away.

"Thanks," Mr Clark sneezed as David stepped up to the counter, "Oh, bless you," David said.

"Thanks," Mr Clark said.

----------<3----------

Mr Gold was driving down the street in Moe's truck, where Moe was gagged and tied up in the back of the truck as Mr Gold drove towards an abandoned cabin in the woods.

Mr Gold stopped and got out of the truck with his gun, he opened the back of the truck and Moe slowly climbed, still tied up.

"Walk," Mr Gold said and they entered the cabin.

Moe turned to Mr Gold and he cocked his gun, pointing it at Moe, "Now, you see, here's the thin...I don't normally let people get away," Mr Gold said and he shut the door.