🖤36: ᴘɪʟʟᴀʀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ🖤

Tanjiro rushes alongside the others over the lower-ranked demon slayers as the top three former upper moons sprint off in the distance. Douma holds Kokushibo's sleeve lightly, but the demon continues to look ahead of him as before. "Are you sure this is safe? It's daylight, and all we're wearing are hoodies to keep our skin covered." He tells his two family members in a trembling voice and progressively slows down, unsure of whether to continue. Akaza encourages his sibling to continue by placing his hand on his back. "Don't worry, we've done this before." He informs him, his gaze drawn to the running Kamado not far from them. "But since we don't usually run, we mainly just use umbrellas." He sighs, causing Douma to look down but then turn to face the teenager.

      Two of the demons, who had remained by the boy's side during his training over the days and weeks, could see how far Tanjiro had come. Tanjiro participated in stamina training for the first test for around 10 days before being given permission to leave. Since the sound pillar never actually made it to the hashira gathering, Tanjiro was glad to see his teacher, Tengen Uzui. Tanjiro was then taken to Muichiro's quick-movement practice. Upon entering this building and observing Muichiro's reaction upon seeing them, Kokushibo couldn't help but smile. "Dad, nii-chan, you're all here!" Even Douma paused from his troubles in response to his excited expression. His big smile and sparkling eyes revealed his excitement at seeing them all. He left this house in just five days, which was quite rapid of him. Even if it made sense, Tanjiro has significantly improved over the past few days. Kokushibo is only able to focus on how proud he is of him.

      Mitsuri's training came next, and that is where he is currently. When Kokushibo first opened the doors to her house, he had no idea that he would find additional family members, including Koinatsu, seated around a table enjoying dessert and having a civilized conversation with one another. Senjuro was speaking to Koinatsu while braiding Mabel's hair as Mitsuri and Kyojuro were chatting while eating. They lean against the wall next to the window so that the light won't touch the child's skin. Nezuko's bamboo muzzle is off as she reclines on her back with her head resting on Mitsuri's leg. Her broad smile reveals her perfectly straight and sharp fangs. Mabel raises her head and looks into her father's six eyes. She ignores the others' requests for her to calm down as she jumps up and dashes into her arms. "Daddy!" He lifts her up and encircles her petite figure with his strong arms. "It took you so long to come! We waited for a very long time!" He sighs as she laughs while pressing her cheek against his. "Sorry, we were traveling at Tanjiro's speed." He feigns honesty before lowering himself to the ground and sitting on his knees while gazing into Mabel's maroon eyes. While examining the scene, Akaza crouchingly rests his head on his palm. "But right now, we're here! also fairly quick."

      Mitsuri assists others in their training by enhancing their flexibility. Although the attire she forces them to wear was a little excessive, it was sort of expected when it comes to Mitsuri. Kokushibo wasn't very astonished when she saw them because she was usually cute and girly, but Akaza and Douma weren't sure what to make of it. Douma inhales deeply before holding the breath for a while. "Don't tell me we are doing this too." Akaza chuckles, leaning against his father's back and turning to look at his brother. "No, we're only here to offer support."

      The following training session was not as enjoyable and entertaining as the others. When it was most needed, neither compliments nor breaks were offered. Kokushibo was furious, to be honest. Not only that, but the family members discovered at the love estate—including Kyojuro despite the fact that he was a pillar—came with the demons. Obanai Iguro, the serpent pillar, was the instructor throughout the training session. His responsibility was to get others ready for sword skill revision. But what he witnessed when he initially arrived in the structure infuriated him, especially when Mabel began to whimper and Senjuro began to grasp at his and Kyojuro's clothing. "What is this?" Senjuro's voice is barely audible and he is too afraid to speak up. Then Obanai appears in front of them and glares at each individual. "I won't accept you demons in this house; leave!" Akaza tilts his head and grins while crossing his arms. "So I suppose we'll skip your training! I have previously informed the master of these conditions." The pillar doesn't move, but neither does the intensity of his look. He then shifts his focus to the other group members before settling on a female. "Who is this? Don't bring anyone near me who is associated with you in any way." Koinatsu, who was simply dressed in a kimono and had her hair down with a serene expression on her attractive face, is the person Obanai points to. Kokushibo draws in a slow, deep breath before grinning at his daughter and staring into the other man's mismatched eyes. "I suppose you can't speak to Mitsuri any more." He can't quite follow the demon's argument, so his eyes are narrowed in his direction. He goes on. "After all, she's my daughter."

      He stares at all six of the demon's eyes, his eyes widening and his body straightening. Kyojuro sighs and casts a glance down at Tanjiro since he already knows where this is going. "You're lying." Two of the demons didn't mind Obanai's quick, frightening speech because they were accustomed to this sort of thing. Douma crouches behind Kokushibo, entangling his fingers in his purple and black attire with one hand, while holding onto Akaza's white hoodie with the other. "Lying? Just why would I lie? Send her a letter if you want to verify that I'm telling the truth."

      The real training session got underway right away. The snake pillar was furious because Koinatsu, Senjuro, and Nezuko had let the people leave while they were practicing. He even attempted to harm Senjuro while the latter was attempting to free a young guy, but Kyojuro restrained him. It was utter chaos. But after a few days, Tanjiro found it easier. He was ultimately able to avoid the pillars' attacks, and even though most of the other slayers were free, they weren't all brought down until the training was through.

      The next session was with Sanemi, another person Kokushibo and Akaza didn't want to interact with. They had not really anticipated to witness Zenitsu sobbing and trembling in a panicked state. Tanjiro screams, which is expected given that the man with the yellow hair virtually jumped in front of the Kamado's face. "Let me out of here! Please, Tanjiro!" He yelled and pressed himself into Tanjiro, causing him to fall to the ground. Senjuro tries to tear him off, but his efforts are ineffective because Zenitsu is much stronger than him. In front of the teenager who is sobbing, Kokushibo crouches. "Zenitsu, what's going on in there?" He gestures in the direction of the estate's building. Zenitsu's hands tremble as he is lowered to his knees and looks up into each of the six demon eyes. "He is torturing us. I can't do it!" The back of Zenitsu's head is suddenly grabbed, and the the demons instantly freeze and tighten their fingers in the palm. "Get back to training, you shitty brat."

      The three former upper moons had to continually prevent the pillar from doing too much damage that would make training impossible during the tough and challenging training. The three demons and the flame pillar remained, observing as Koinatsu and Senjuro were forced to bring Mabel and Nezuko to another room where they were mostly by themselves. They were aware that something was affecting the wind pillars' emotions, but they didn't know what. They didn't really comprehend what was happening until they spotted Genya and Sanemi in the hallway. Douma didn't feel comfortable listening, but when Sanemi charged at Genya, something overcame him. Genya is pushed out of the path by him in the hopes that the pillar would be handled by his other family members. Kyojuro looks between the two men as he leans back against the wall. He inhales deeply, knowing what Kokushibo intended to do with Genya.

Everyone does.

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Mitsuri and Kyojuro spend some of their time having eating contests

~A lot of people in certain vilages knows that Kokushibo and Akaza are demons. They were scared at first, but when they got used to them, they ended up loving them, especially Akaza.

~When Senjuro sleeps, he sleeps normally on a futon, but sometimes he stands up. Everyone thought that he was going to sleepwalk, but he just stands there, doing nothing. 

~~Zenitsu thinks that Senjuro gets possessed by demons at night

~Tanjiro never got Kyojuro's hilt, so when he got his sword back, he never expected to see a golden hilt that kind of looked like the sun.

~~Muichiro got a hilt that looked like the moon because he was begging Kokushibo too much.

~Obanai and Sanemi never actually knew that the others were getting adopted left and right.

~~Obanai actually did send a letter to confirm if Kokushibo was telling the truth.

~~~When he got the news, he cried.

~Yesterday was Author-chan's birthday!! She's now 18!

~~Oct. 26 was her birthday, but she didn't get to update on that day because she went to a concert for the very first time!

~Two of Author-chan's books are tied to being the next one published! 

https://www.quotev.com/RoovieBae/journal/8974682/ʙᴏᴏᴋs-ɪɴ-ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss-updated

~~(For the ones who haven't replied)

~Should Author-chan do Q&A? If so ask any question you want!