🖤18: ᴀ ʙɪɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ🖤

Akaza can't help wondering how he arrived here and where he was. He was assured by Kokushibo that sleeping would satisfy human hunger, so he stayed next to the demon and dozed asleep without truly knowing what was in store for him once he passed out. But this seemed far too true to be a dream. Even though he can hardly recall the sensation of a dream, he is certain that this was not one. He recognizes his dojo as he scans his surroundings, but it now seems to be in better shape than it was before. In addition, the sky appears to be permanently in the middle of a sunset. He stands for what seems like eternity, but all that moves are the clouds. The low sun remains in its proper position, but he doesn't seem to be being harmed by the feeling of the ray. It feels warm, in fact. He enjoys how this feels against his pale skin. He nearly wants to stare at the sunset's vibrant colors as the clouds move across the sky.

      However, it was a little movement from the corner of his eyes that drew his attention. He shifts his focus upon observing that his dojo's entrance is slightly ajar. The pleasant cool breeze that caresses against his body wipes away his momentary anxiety. He inhales deeply while taking tentative steps toward what appears to be his new home. He runs his fingertips down the spotless door as he peers through, feeling the soggy vivid green grass between his toes. The only thing in the room that is visible is a single white candle that is lit and remains on a glass table. He opens his door wider, exposing himself as he enters, and the rich smell smacks his nose. He gives out a contented sigh and gently closes the door behind him, leaning his back against the wooden door. He tilts his head forward and examines the front of the candle while reading the small, formal type. 'Falling Snow?' Why does he find the aroma of snow in the scented candle so soothing? Why does it seem so recognizable?

      Akaza inhales deeply and then lifts his body, immediately noticing a reduction in body warmth as he moves closer the hallway's entrance. Before taking a step back, he positions his hands on the edge of the hallway entryway and scans both sides of the dim hall. "Akaza," he yelps, twisting his body around to see a familiar figure. He resembles Kokushibo, that much Akaza can tell, but where else has he seen him? He is seated on the opposite side of the glass table, peering at him as if he were expecting him to take a seat. The demon starts to noticeably tremble while breathing. "Who are you?" he asks, refusing to move from his location as he notices the man's soft eyes on him. The long-haired man looks down at the flickering light while wrapping his fingers around the heavy glass candle holder. The temperature decreases, and the demon can only assume it's because of this man. "Technically, I'm your uncle," he says, his voice deep, but not as deep as Kokushibo's. What exactly does he mean by uncle? There is no possibility that he could be linked to this man because he has never met him in his life. He starts to stumble out a reply, his mouth unable to grasp the words. He pauses after noticing his smiling face. "How are we related?"

      Yoriichi moves the candle to the opposite side of the glass table while keeping his eyes fixed on Akaza. The demon's physique begins to relax a little as he casts a glance from his recognizable maroon eyes to the lovely white candle. He advances, eventually taking a seat in front of the table with his hands beside the light. "Adoption," the long-haired man finally responds, but his words simply raise Akaza's brow. "Adoption? When was I adopted?" His body shakes as his gaze shifts to a window. Snowflakes fall from the sky, some landing close to the two men inside the dojo. The sky appears to be a gloomy midnight blue, but the clouds show off a brilliant vibrant blue that even Akaza can't help but admire. Yoriichi inspects his face. The demon turns his attention to the well-known man, initially perplexed before everything comes flooding in. "Why do you think my brother has been there for you?" Was the man with six eyes with whom he had a strong dislike this man's brother? He can see it now. Though it makes sense that he couldn't immediately see the similarities given that he had only ever seen Kokushibo with his multiple eyes. "You're telling me Kokushibo took me in?" Akaza asks the man in front of him, his voice low and hushed. The Tsugikuni nods while sporting a faintest smile. "That's right," his deep voice said tenderly, almost making Akaza tense.

      His surroundings start to blur all of a sudden. He notices Yoriichi's slightly dejected expression as Akaza's body starts to slowly vanish. "Oh, you're waking up." The demon then sees the same white ceiling he saw before falling asleep. He remains still for a few more seconds while he absorbs what has happened. "Akaza." He turns around to see Kokushibo with his hair down and a black brush in his hands. Akaza sighs and straightens himself while seated, unconcerned with his hunched posture. "You know, Kokushibo," he begins as he notices the six-eyed demon pausing with his hairbrush and peering at the pinkette.

"You should have told me earlier."

🖤Secret's/Extra's🖤

~The wind that made Akaza's anxiety go away was created by Yoriichi

~The white scented candle 'Falling Snow' was Akaza's fiance's favorite scented candle. That's why he felt relaxed around it.

~~The candle was already there when Yoriichi entered his subconscious house.

~Kokushibo said that everyone will be his kids whether they like it or not!

~~Except for Sanemi. Tanjiro told Kokushibo that he stabbed Nezuko three times. He had to be held back by Uzui and Mitsuri from killing Sanemi.

~~~Yoriichi doesn't know about this. Just wait until he does.

~People can only see Yoriichi if he traveled in their subconscious house and lit a candle that was fused with his blood. Whether the candle was already at the subconscious house or not, like Akaza's situation, he will find a way to fuse his blood with it.

~~However, he never went into Nezuko's subconscious house, so he was very confused when she walked up to him on the first night that Kokushibo brought Nezuko and Tanjiro to his house. He knew that there was something special about her.

~To Yoriichi, traveling into other subconscious houses is actually very simple. However, the only reason why he hasn't gone to Tanjiro's yet is because something is preventing him. He could pass through whatever this is easily, but he doesn't know if that something could be a family member or an ancestor. 

~~Hint: It's not his siblings

~There are now about 23 - 25 people in the Anti-Muzan Club! Comment 'Anti-Muzan Club' to join us!

~~Author-chan wants to be a fashion designer at some point in her life, so she might make us merch!

~~~Yoriichi is upset because Author-chan won't let him help because his art is bad :'(