🖤12: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ sʟᴀʏᴇʀ ʜǫ🖤

When Mabel notices that Kokushibo is the target of everyone's uneasy glances, her heartbeat quickens. He sits with his legs crossed beside Tanjiro and Muichiro, while Mitsuri sits on the other side of the mist pillar. Both terrified, Mabel and Nezuko cling to Kokushibo's hands as they sit on either side of his crossed legs. When a scarred guy quickly gets up to stand, the child leaps. "Your damn sister may have had an excuse, but an upper moon has no right to be alive!" He hollers, casting a threatening glance not just at Kokushibo and Tanjiro but also at Mabel. The girl is encircled by the six-eyed demon's arm, and he is merely tightening his hold on her. In addition, a man with white hair and a jeweled headband stands with his hands on the handles of two blades that are attached to his back. "I concur, why would the demon nearest to Muzan ever be here in the first place?" Tanjiro looks across at his adoptive father to see his peaceful expression. He's the upper moon one, that's correct. He has undoubtedly endured much worse things than this. Even though they've only known one another for close to two days, the idea of losing someone who considered him his own son weighs heavily on him. Why does he experience so much anguish, suffering, and hurt? During his stay with him, he pretended to be Tanjiro's biological father. Although Tanjiro never understood why, he genuinely adored it.

      "Kamado also had contact with an upper moon. Kill him as well!" Even if it was done in a way that Kokushibo didn't want, that caught his whole attention. He matches his menacing gaze on the wind pillar as a shadow sweeps across his face. "You can threaten me, but... don't say such... distasteful things about my children." He explains in a quiet, deep voice as he observes their features change from anger to terror. At his remarks, the insect hashira slightly furrows her brows. "You've never mentioned your father being upper moon one, Tanjiro." The distrust in her words causes him to recoil noticeably. "W-well-"

      "That's none of... your concern." He's at it again, playing with Tanjiro's emotions. He sounds reluctant to reveal Tanjiro's adoption to the other people. The same is true of Mabel and Nezuko. Why does Kokushibo care so much? Even though he hardly knows them, he won't let anyone put them down. Even Mitsuri and Muichiro are treated as though they are his children. 

      A phony smile spreads across the face of the woman wearing the butterfly hair decoration as she accusatory gestures at them. "What are you doing, Kanroji-san and Tokito-san? You're seated next to a frightening demon!" Mitsuri raises her hand toward her mouth and shows concern. Muichiro doesn't show any emotion and seems indifferent about what she said. "But he wasn't hurting anyone! Look at how adorable he is with Mabel!" As a result of her squeal, Muichiro's hair appears to be blowing violently. He exhales. "We were with him for hours and he didn't do anything." The flame hashira grins widely in place of his frown. He crosses his arms as he stands upright. "If two Hashiras believe in this demon, I will too!" The moment Mabel notices Kyojuro, a smile breaks out across her face. "Fire!" She gestures towards the adult, whose beaming smile and upbeat eyes are fixed on the five-year-old. He disregards whatever looks the other hashira in the area give him. "Hello Mabel!" Although he speaks loudly, the child just giggles in response to his greeting.

      Given that Kokushibo now resides in a dim room at the butterfly estate, not much time has passed. He looks at each of the individuals that made the decision to stay together as he reclines on the edge of the bed. His six eyes scan the females, and he sees Mitsuri braiding Mabel's and Nezuko's hair in exactly the same ways that she does. When they turn to face her, she muffles a squeal. The two boys, Tanjiro and Muichiro, who appear to be having a meaningless conversation, immediately catch his attention. His gaze slides downward as he starts to contemplate to himself. He had two children, whom he abandoned alongside his wife. He's been living alone for a few hundred years, concentrating on getting stronger so he can defeat his dead brother. He now has three children rather than the two he had when he was a human. He has a third child, who he loves dearly. He didn't pay them any care during his time as a human, and he is currently acting in the opposite manner toward his present children. They aren't even connected to him by blood. Kokushibo is aware, deep down:

That apologizing for what he did won't be enough.

🖤Secret's/Extra's🖤

~Kokushibo knew all along that Muichiro was his descendant. He never told him before because he knows that Muichiro doesn't trust him just yet.

~Yoriichi was gone because he read something in the journal that belonged to Mabel's mother. He read something that he hated and left to look for a certain woman for more answers.

~Mabel's biological dad wasn't the one who sabotaged the festival. In fact, he still doesn't know where she is. 

~Akaza and Douma wanted to see Mabel, but they weren't home

~~That concerned Akaza since he takes her out only on weekends. It was Thursday.

~Yoriichi says to comment  "Anti-Muzan Club"  to join Yoriichi and kill Muzan

~~Yoriichi is president of the club and Author-chan is vice president

~~~We have free desserts. Author-chan likes desserts.