Please don't leave me laddo :)

Start from the beginning

Arjit left the place and karan hugged Teja immediately entering the house.

Karan " I was scared, I was very scared, I though I lost you, I was very afraid of losing you. Pls baby, listen to me, I m sorry I hurted you but Pls listen to me. I m sorry for not listening to ur side, I know u wouldnt have done that intentionally, I m sorry I didn't let u talk. I was about to ask you and then u again pushed her, I was shocked first then I spit shit on anger. Pls Maaf Kardo mujhe.. Kuch bolo laddoo, dato mujhe, scream at me, but don't be silent. I m sorry I couldn't see the whole truth of them, I m ashamed to call them my friends, the moment I realized this all their plan, I broke everything with them. I m sorry for hurting you. I know I m at fault, u can do anything with me but pls dont be silent. Talk to be, shout at me. J am ready to do anything for you Pls "

She pulled apart and looked into his eyes

Teja " U will do anything? "

Karan " yes yes please ladoo Maaf kardo.. I will do anything for you baby "

Teja " stay away from me "

Those 4 words from her mouth felt like a slap to him, he stood there as if a bucket of ice cold water was poured on him.

Karan " what r u saying ladoo "

He was shocked to hear that from her. He was still trying to think all this is a nightmare for them.

Teja "joh apne sunaiya, stay away from me Mr. Karan Kundrra "

Karan "no no no, laddoo ye kya bolrahe hai.. No bby i can never be able to stay away from you. I can't live without you laddo.. Pls say anything else but don't dare to say this. How can you ask me to stay away laddoo when you know I cant able to even breath without you.. "

He cupped her cheeks " baby I love you, I know I made a mistake, pls I will try everything to make u forgive me. But don't say this please "

Teja removed his hands and turned around " u said u will do anything.. So do this. I want sometime for me.. I need to think and decide for myself now. I don't want you in my space karan. Stay away from me "

He stepped back when those words left her mouth '' sometime for me, think n decide. Space "

Did she really said this, did I really pushed her to this extent, will she leave me, is she rethinking on her decision , will she go away from me, is this the end. Can't his laddoo come  back to me? 

All this question was pondering over him and she turned back to look at him. His eyes was closed n were full of tears, he was shivering badly by now. Looking at his face, she realized what she said and he took this in a wrong way. She never meant to rethink her decision about him, but still she need time to gather herself before letting him near. But she don't know y she didn't correct her words for him.

Karan " U want this Teja "

His voice was calm, she closed her eyes and replied " yes "

Karan opened his eyes and she never saw this look on him. She always saw some emotions on his eyes, be it endearment, love, anger, hurt but now there is nothing in his eyes.

Karan " Take care teja, I will wait for you forever. There is no other girl in my life, you may not be the first person but u r the last person in my life. I at least deserve a chance to say what happened teja but it's okay, I am habitual to it. Nah kabhi phele kisine mauka diya, nah aaj. I totally deserve this. Take care.. Bye La.. Sorry Tejasswi "

She closed her eyes and his words hit her heart, is she making a mistake by not giving him a chance. " Nah kabhi phele kisine mauka diya, nah aaj" His words rang in her mind and before she could debate herself, she heard a sound.