𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

Juliette rolled her eyes. "Oh Jesus," She muttered. "Now, the original witch, is very much dead Gloria."

Gloria nodded her head. "I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help." Juliette immediately knew where she was going with this.

"Don't you dare say what I think you're about to say," Juliette growled at her but Gloria just smirked.

Klaus looked confused. "Bring me Rebekah," Gloria demanded.

Klaus chuckled and Juliette groaned. "Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied, thanks to Juliette," Klaus stated.

"Oh, don't act like she wasn't getting on your nerves as well," Juliette scoffed. She didn't just dagger her sister for no reason.

Gloria ignored the sibling banter. "She has what I need. Bring her to me," Gloria ordered. Juliette decided this was her worst nightmare.

"What is this?" Stefan asked, holding up a picture of him and Klaus with their arms round each other.

"Well, I told you Stefan. Chicago's a magical place," Klaus said.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows. "But this is me. With you."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Stefan had complained all the way to the warehouse about how he didn't remember him and Klaus. Juliette was just annoyed they had to wake up Rebekah.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asked desperately.

"You said yourself. There was a lot of dark holes that time," Klaus replied, not too bothered about the conversation.

"If you knew me then why haven't you said anything?" He yelled louder.

"We're a bit busy at the moment, Stefan!" Juliette snapped. She was tired of the questions. "Memory lane will have to wait."

Stefan grabbed Klaus' arm, forcing him to turn around. "What the hell is going on?" Stefan questioned. "Answer me."

Klaus very calmly, pulled Stefan's hand off his arm. "Let's just say we didn't get off to a very good start." He began. "To be honest, I hated you." Klaus explained.

"Your sister? So I knew another original vampire?" Stefan inquired.

Juliette sighed. "If you can't handle it then don't ask."

Klaus walked up and opened Rebekah's coffin. Stefan walked up next to him while Juliette stayed a bit behind. "I don't recognise her," Stefan admitted.

Juliette laughed loudly while Klaus said, "Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine and Juliette's put together." He ripped the dagger out. "Time to wake up, little sister." A few minutes passed. "Any day now, Rebekah," He drawled. "She's being dramatic."

Stefan ignored him. "Look, why don't you just, tell me what the hell's going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

"Well, you have many useful talents," Klaus said mockingly. "In fact, I learned some of my favourite tricks from you."

flashback

"So, Stefan. Enlighten me," Klaus began. "What makes you worthy of an original like my sister?  She's pure vampire and you're no more than a diluted bloodline."

"Don't listen to him Stefan. Nik's an elitist," Rebekah said, rolling her eyes.

Stefan hummed. "And, where's the rest of your family?" He asked. Juliette spat out some of her drink and Aaron, who had his arm round the girl, laughed loudly.