Gift Chapter !

hello ! I know this was supposed to be a one chapter story buuut I got a request from a very sweet person ( thank you so much for your love towards my story !) I do apologise for how much time it took me to write that bad boy down but my phone broke ( curently using my pc , so sorry for any grammar errors I don't have my corrector ToT )and there's no wi-fi at my home ( pls kill me )Anyways hope you enjoy it !

Sorry for any errors , English is not my native language !

in this story Chifuyu's your brother ! ( sorry for the simps )

*Je t'aime*

fluff

requested by : RexLmao

also no dead baji in here ;)

Y/N POV :

It's been so long since I've been in Tokyo . 4 years exactly 

I moved in France with my father when my parents divorced . I learned French quite fast even though it's not really easy ! I made good friends , and I'll miss them for sure but I'm so happy to come back to my family ! It's not in the best circumstances though , my dad died in a plane crash , he was on a business trip . It hurts but I was never really close to him , he was always distant due to his work , but I know he loved me .

As  I was ready to take my plane , my best friend , BFF/N ,  came to me to say goodbye 

BFF/N : "I'll miss you so much Y/N !Promise me to keep in touch with me and everyone ! "

Y/N: " Of course , I'll never forget you guys ! Remember it's only an au revoir "

We gave eachother one last big hug and I got in the plane .

16H OF FLIGHT LATER ( fr)

Y/N 's mind : " Finally , it took forever ! I'm so tireeed but I'm so excited to see them !

I got off the plane and stepped into the airport , got my suitcases and searched for my family right away . It didn't take me long to find them . I was .. quite surprised by Chifuyu's new hair . The last picture I got of him was totally different , I used to make fun of his hair but now... I couldn't anymore ! Tbh He's quite handsome now , after all he's my brother 

Mom didn't change at all , she was still as beautiful as before 

I truly missed them

*time skip to the day after *

Since yesterday I arrived early in the morning , we had all day to put my stuff in my room and sadly that meant for me that I had to go back to school . I was eating breakfast with my brother and mom making pancakes , the room was filled with laughter and joy , I have to admit that it was so new and different to me , I used to eat alone with Nathalie , my personal maid , telling me about my schedule .

After we ate , we got to school and my first day began , I was already getting some stares and whispers ,  after all I'm joining in the middle of the year and I was quite beautiful  ( you are :3 )  , I used to do some photo shoots back in France but I'm never doing that again it was too stressful !

I got in class , did the self intoduction thingy and made some friends during resset .That was kind off my first day.

Classes were over , I said goodbye to my friends but stayed in class for a while to continue study . Yes I am a big nerd BUT I know how to have fun and put my studies aside from my life !