Palipat-lipat ang tingin ni Aragon, at nang makita ang anak at bodyguard nito sa di-kanais na tagpo ay agad nanlisik ang mga mata nito sa galit.

"D-dad—"

"Are you having sex with your bodyguard?" He pulled-out his pistol and aimed directly to that bastard. A shocking of horror appeared in to his face, he's standing naked beside the bed, while covering his damn cock.

"No, Dad! He forced me!" She was trying to insists her innocent image.

"Fuck you, Kellian! Ginusto mo ang nangyari! Ungol na ungol ka nga sa pagromansa ko!" He had a wide smirked, but interrupted by a gunshot. "Ah! Fuck!" He was  groaning in pain, while holding his bleeding left shoulder.

"Ah!" Napatili naman sa pagkabigla si Kellian. I know she's acting, she's really good in acting, that's her best asset as well, beside her beauty. Tsk.

"Bastard! You really forced my daughter to have sex with you?!" Kamandag ang tono ng boses ni Aragon. Kita naman sa mukha ng gago ang takot at panganib sa buhay nito.

Well, you want this fucker!

"H-hindi, Boss! Siya ang may gusto na magsex kami! Nagsisinungaling ang anak niyo—Ah! Fuck!" Sigaw nito nang barilin muli ng matanda ang kanang balikat nito.

"Tarantado! Hindi sinungaling ang anak ko!" The old man glancing me sideways. "I'll giving you the opportunity to kill this morons." He added and then handed me his pistol.

I just smirked before grabbing his Colt M1911. I pulled the trigger and aim the muzzle at the bastards direction. The bullet directly hitting him, but hit the wall, instead on his skull. I could even kill him with my bare hands in just a few seconds, but I couldn't do it anymore.

"Hinihiling ko sana na balang araw ay hindi ka na makapanakit muli gamit ang iyong mga kamay, Colosas. Kase masasaktan ako kapag ginawa mo iyon.

Those are Raquel's words that always engraven at my mind. Her words are special mean to me. Maybe, except for the life of my love, I won't hesitate to kill him, or no chances for forgiveness.

"My man, you missed the target, or you have no intention of killing him?" The old man firmly tapped my right shoulder. I just smirked and handed back his pistol.

"It is better if your daughter will do it? Besides of forcing her, I think, he gave her also a drugs." I squinted my eyes on those syringes scattered on the floor, at the edge of the bed.

I Sometimes caught her using drugs inside her bedroom or inside her car. She even used it in her partner in bed.

"Fucking shit!" In a swift motion, the old man triggered his pistol towards the bastards chest.

"A-acckk!!..." He was crashing on the floor and gasping for his life, while holding his bleeding chest.

"Ah! Dad!" A bitch shout in fear.

"Junked him at the junk shop!"

Tsk. It's not my fault if he's unlucky today. Well, May his soul rest in peace.

"B-babe!." The bitch suddenly hugged me, still crying and beg for my forgiveness. I removed her hands and slightly pushed her body, she seemed  shocked and didn't expected I'll do it.

"I am already breaking with you—"

"No! I'm not going to break up with our relationship, Babe!" Paawa effect ang pinapakita nito para lang maawa ako, maawa na huwag hiwalayan ang babaeng ito. "D-dad?"

"I'm not going in or trying to invade with your relationship, that's your privacy." The old man's eyes diverted at me, saying that I should fix this mess. In his dream! "Sumunod ka, Hijo. May kailangan ako sa iyo."

The old man and that fucking bastard headed outside. The bastard just grinning at me before fully drawn his ass outside. He's such a low monkey! 

"Babe.. I'm really sorry. Give me a chance, please?" Stupid woman. Tsk!

Anong akala niya sa akin, gago? Matapos makipagsex sa ibang lalaki ay hihingi lang ng tawad na parang walang may nangyari?

Sex lang naman ang habol ko sa babaeng ito kung bakit nagtagal ang relasyon na'min, but of course I used protection. Sex only without emotion.

"You know me, you can't restored my words." She gasped for bereft of hope. "Once I said, that's final." I walkout, there's nothing to be explaining anymore. She's flirty bitch!

I walked and headed myself on that old man's office. I knock twice on the closed door, before he answered it  from inside.

"Come in." I opened the door and entered myself. I saw the old man sitting in his chair, with a woman sitting upon his lap. They're already smirking at me.

"What do you want, Boss?" I asked in a straightforward questions. His grinned became wider, as well as the woman on his lap, kissing and flirting the oldmanwhore.

Mga pota! Mag-ama talaga!

"I want you to kill that old man brute, Colorado Hunstman!" I froze just a few seconds only. But obviously, there's no emotions visible in my face.
"He's the thorn in my footway, and that thorns need to be uproot."

But you're the stray thorns that I wanna kill first, oldmanwhore!

"No problem, Boss." I smirked just to proved my loyalty. He then bursts his laugher that echoed in the four corner of this room.

"That's why I like you, Hijo! Your straightforwardness is with me!" I saw him standup and headed in front of me, he firmly tapped my other shoulder. "Dahil diyan ay bibigyan kita ng isang linggong bakasyon sa private resort ko sa Boracay. Isama mo na ang kapatid mo para magkabonding kayong dalawa."

That's great, old man! I like your brighter idea! May silbi ka din pala!

"Thank you, Boss." My smirked became wider.

"How's my daughter?" Speaking of the bitch. But anyway, he has a right to inserting his daughter's welfares. "She's my only daughter and I want to give her all the best things she wanted, even if it is her happiness."

I remained silent just to notify him that I don't want to talk about what happened today, or even her bitch daughter.

"You may now go, Hijo. Enjoy your vacation!" I nodded and directly exited myself at the door. A mysterious grinned appeared in both corner of my lips.

Fortunately, this was my lucky day!

***
© 2022 MAYAMBAY