Y/L/N-OLSEN enterprise pt2 | Elizabeth Olsen

POV: y/n and Lizzie are on their 2 week honeymoon in the Maldives. I wonder what activities they will be up to 😏
!smut warning
Lizzie pov
Me and y/n are getting in a small water plane which is taking us to the Maldives from Male airport. We could've took a boat but we both agreed on the plane because it's quicker and we are both so exited to arrive. It takes us 40 minutes to land and then we have a guide who takes us to our private bungalow.
"Oh my gosh this place is beautiful" I say dragging y/n around so we can look around where we are staying for the next 2 weeks. We have our own pool and hot tub outside as well as stairs leading down to the sea.
"Come on, let's unpack our stuff" my husband says guiding me to the bedroom. As we're unpacking y/n notices the two pairs handcuffs and a vibrator I have in a separate bag.
"It's for our extra curricular activities" i tease as I put some of my clothes away.
"Oh really?" He asks walking behind me and placing his hands on my hips as he kisses my neck. I tilt my my head as I hum a yes, giving him more room to work with.
"I want control" I demand as I turn around and cup his member making him groan. I lean forward and run my tongue across his bottom lip. "Strip down to just your boxers and lay on the bed honey" I say against his lips before giving him a chaste kiss. He just nods before getting to work, removing his clothes. I then discreetly grab some red lingerie out of my half empty suitcase before going to the en-suite to change into it. When I walk out I see y/n staring at me with his mouth agape as I strut towards the bed making sure to sway my hips  and he just giggles at my antics. I then climb on the bad and straddle his lap. I grab his wrists and lean forward planting them above his head as I push my covered breasts against his chest.
"These stay here" I say smirking at him before letting his wrists go. I then lean forward and give him a hard kiss placing my hands on his bare chest. I feel his tongue tease my bottom lip asking for entrance but I refuse making him groan. I then feel him squeeze my ass making me moan and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I pull away with a smack of lips and give him a glare as he smirks knowing he's misbehaving.
"Don't make me cuff you to this bed mr y/l/n" I warn him and his smirk just grows.
"I wouldn't be opposed to that mrs y/l/n" he says making me smirk. I then hop off of his lap and grab the 2 pairs of handcuffs from my bag. I straddle his lap again as I put the handcuffs on both of his hands attaching him to each bed post.
"I think I like having you tied up like this." I say teasing him as I roll my hips on his lap making a moan slip from his lips. An idea then pops into my head.
"I think I want to ride your abs. It's something I've always wanted to try and you look like the perfect candidate seems as your my pussy pleaser." I teasingly say as I remove my underwear and throw them somewhere in the room leaving me just in my red bra which I think y/n appreciates seems as his eyes won't leave my chest. I slowly position myself further up his body and lower myself onto his abs. I hear him groan at the new feeling. I spread my legs further which increases the pressure on my core making a moan slip from my lips.
"All that for me?" He asks nodding towards my dripping centre.
"All for you daddy" I say making him smirk as I start to roll my hips. We both moan at the feeling not expecting it to be this good. I place my hands on his shoulders with a hard grip so I can keep my balance as I continue to fuck myself on his abs whilst he watches in frustration because he can't touch me. I see his hands go to move but are soon stopped by the handcuffs making him sigh. I lean down and kiss all over his neck as I continue my thrusts making us both moan. I make sure to leave many marks on his neck before moving my mouth next to his ear.
"You feel so good daddy" I whisper in his ear before nibbling on it. I then lean back and see he has closed his eyes so I abruptly stop my movements making them shoot open again.
"I want you to watch me as I fuck myself" i sternly say before I start moving again. After a few more hard thrusts I feel a familiar feeling.
"I'm....gonna...cum" I say between each thrust. "Make a mess on me baby" y/n says sending me over edge as I release my juices all over him. I then shuffle myself back to his lap and lean down to lick all of my juices from his stomach.
"Oh my god. You are so fucking beautiful" he says, watching me lick all over the defined grooves in his body.
"You want a taste." I ask as I slowly move to hover my lips over his. He just nods and I lean down to kiss him instantly pushing my tongue into his mouth. He groans at the taste of me from my own tongue. I hear the cuffs move as he tries to touch me making me smirk as I lean back from the lip lock.
"Can I touch you yet?" He asks as he watches me shuffle down to remove his boxers. I just shake my head no before throwing his boxers onto the floor.
"I'm going to ride you and your gonna watch me" I say placing my hands on his chest as I lower myself onto his member. He watches as I go lower and lower until his shaft is fully in me. I then slowly move up and down moaning at the feeling of his cock buried deep inside of me.
"You fill me so good y/n" I dirty talk as I increase the pace of my movements as he moans. He then closes his eyes as his head slams into the pillows.
"Look at me daddy whilst I make myself cum" I say making him tilt his head up and open his eyes again. I can see the handcuffs are pissing him off as he is getting more frustrated that he can't touch me. I move one hand from his chest to play with my own breast teasing him even more.
"I want to touch you so fucking bad" he groans trying to escape the handcuffs.
"So do it....oh wait. You can't" I say. He then gets so frustrated that he uses all of his strength to pull away from the handcuffs causing the top of the bed posts to break as his hands fly free. He then aggressively grabs my hips as he plants his feet on the bed so he can match my thrusts.
"Oh my god! I gonna cum" i moan as my mouth hangs open. I then feel him release his seed inside of me sending me into overboard as my juices flow down his shaft. Not even a second later he flips me onto my back and starts pounding into me as I push my head back into the pillows. One of his hands is on my neck pushing my head up as he attacks my neck with his mouth and the other is grabbing my thigh to wrap one of my legs around his waist as he continues his hard thrusts. I moan into his ear whilst scratching down his back. He then pulls his head away from my neck so he can kiss my lips. I open my mouth and his tongue instantly explores every inch of my mouth.
"I'm gonna cum sweetheart" he groans into my mouth. I nibble on his bottom lip before replying.
"Cum with me y/n" I say. He continues his thrusts as we both ride out our organisms before pulling out and laying beside of me.
"We've only been here a couple hours and we've already broke the bed" I say making y/n laugh.

This is what most of the honeymoon consisted off. Rough, hot, messy sex in any place we could around the bungalow.

A/n
Feel free to leave me any one shot ideas in the comments👌